Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 3 > Florida > Talking Florida Politics

Notices

Talking Florida Politics Political discussions that have nothing to do with Soccer. The political side of Florida (Public Sector only, not your child's placement and the politics therein or perceived)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Looking forward to 2020 meltdown.

Could it top 2016? It will be hard. fking freaks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbbsrm6y1Eo
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Bump up
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Apparently you're blind to the irony of posting a video claiming facts are more important than emotions, while continuing to cling to your denial of the quid pro quo proven in the impeachment inquiry.

In other words, the bald chick in the video is YOU, dude.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Apparently you're blind to the irony of posting a video claiming facts are more important than emotions, while continuing to cling to your denial of the quid pro quo proven in the impeachment inquiry.

In other words, the bald chick in the video is YOU, dude.
Are you upset? No quid pro quo why are you having such a hard time understanding that? Holmes couldn't even say what else he heard on the call. Witnesses said no quid pro quo no bribery no extortion. You can spend it any way you want but the freaks in the video are on your team. Did you shed a tear election night?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

That should say spin it not spend it. I had to correct myself because you obviously have nothing and would start attacking me for using the wrong word
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Democrats are scumbags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIoxH6CQFz4
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Are you upset? No quid pro quo why are you having such a hard time understanding that? Holmes couldn't even say what else he heard on the call. Witnesses said no quid pro quo no bribery no extortion. You can spend it any way you want but the freaks in the video are on your team. Did you shed a tear election night?
Are you seriously going with the "no quid pro quo" narrative? You must have missed this:
https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...quo-tv-2019-11
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Apparently you're blind to the irony of posting a video claiming facts are more important than emotions, while continuing to cling to your denial of the quid pro quo proven in the impeachment inquiry.

In other words, the bald chick in the video is YOU, dude.
Denial of quid pro quo? Dude that case was so weak Schiff had to change it 4 times after his own focus group said quid pro quo won’t work. So what does he do? Checks all the other boxes of extortion, bribery, and witness intimidation. What does that tell you? You’re own party knew quo’s pro quo was all shît. 😂
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Denial of quid pro quo? Dude that case was so weak Schiff had to change it 4 times after his own focus group said quid pro quo won’t work. So what does he do? Checks all the other boxes of extortion, bribery, and witness intimidation. What does that tell you? You’re own party knew quo’s pro quo was all shît. 😂
Please explain the video clip in post #7 above.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please explain the video clip in post #7 above.
Seriously? That’s your argument? Trump “essentially” admitted to quid pro quo. That’s exactly what the whole impeachment inquiry had shown us all. “He essentially”, “I presumed”, “I was told”, “I was my understanding”, “I believed”.... where is the actual proof? Did you even watch the inquiry? How many times did the witnesses testify that it’s not uncommon to hold up aide until certain stipulations are met. It happens frequently. Didn’t we learn that from the hair sniffer Creepy Joe? The guy bragged about it on national TV and he did nothing wrong. He held up aide until one of his conditions were met. Past POTUS have done the same. All the witnesses testified that Trump was concerned with Ukrainian corruption but he can’t ask questions before giving millions to a unknown corrupt government? They also testified that Trump has done far more than Obama to help Ukraine to defend themselves. I get it, you wanna get this guy but you have to prove something. Feelings, presumptions, and beliefs aren’t gonna do it. You would’ve thought you’d learn that after the Russia hoax.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.