Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Watch her play. Watch her practice. You don’t know what you don’t know. You would honestly give both your eyes to gift her GPA and soccer resume to your kid. Not her dad btw.

then you are some weird psycho that seems to know her GPA and where she practices

Comment

None of that is impressive.
      High school soccer horn toots, okay?
      And being part of the YNT teams that aren't doing much of anything (usually political picks as well), sorry, still not moving the needle.
      Let's see if she even makes the field at UNC.

Comment

then you are some weird psycho that seems to know her GPA and where she practices
        A parent most likely

Comment

Does anyone even get Sports Illustrated anymore?

Comment

The GPA was mentioned in the article, and all the SSS teams practice together, so pretty likely many parents have seen her practice.

Comment

Does anyone even get Sports Illustrated anymore?
              It's very popular online

Comment

It's very popular online
                You are basing this on what? I'm just asking. I know the print media industry as a whole is in a downward spiral. Thanks to blogs...like these.

Comment

Been given every opportunity due to her parents being well off.Congrats to her.Your in the deep water now.Good luck.

Comment

Been given every opportunity due to her parents being well off.Congrats to her.Your in the deep water now.Good luck.
                    Thanks for showing the hate Mr. Antifa

Comment

"due to her parents being well off" - that applies to some degree to every kid in club soccer who has parents that manage to pay, travel, and get their kid to practices and games.

Lots of wealthier parents in the Northeast who gave their kids even more than this family. The girl has achieved a lot and she's worth appreciating.

Comment

Seems like a very humble, respectful , and hard working kid. I’m looking forward to seeing how far she goes, and wish her the best. She will be a winner, regardless of soccer.

Comment

International competition is not great. ACC will be her true test.

Comment

International competition is not great. ACC will be her true test.
                            International competition can be great. The YNT's just were not collectively. ACC will be a true test. She is going up against a lot of international talent that AD is bringing in to. I hope she is used to shift work.
                            Good luck to her.

Comment

"due to her parents being well off" - that applies to some degree to every kid in club soccer who has parents that manage to pay, travel, and get their kid to practices and games.

Lots of wealthier parents in the Northeast who gave their kids even more than this family. The girl has achieved a lot and she's worth appreciating.
                              this is where it gets silly. Achieved a lot? These awards are all about who you know. I am sure she is a great YOUTH player, but we heap praise on these kids at a young age and increase the pressure. I wish we could just let her continue to improve and see how far she can go.

I wish her all the luck in the world. Stay healthy and continue to enjoy the game.

Comment

International competition can be great. The YNT's just were not collectively. ACC will be a true test. She is going up against a lot of international talent that AD is bringing in to. I hope she is used to shift work.
                                Good luck to her.
                                it baffles me that any high level player would think UNC is a good place to go to get better.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X