TIME TO STOP the predator coaches in girls soccer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Married a former player from UMass is the only fact out there. What did he admit to when asked by Yale AD has to be what made Yale fire him

Comment

This guy got what he deserved. Had dealings with him when my daughter played for CFC when he was coaching director. He wasn’t her coach but filled in a lot for missing coaches. Also had dealings w him as a mgr. Have been around many tournaments when he was out w other coaches drinking at hotel bars etc. Other coaches were able to have a couple drinks, watch some soccer, socialize etc. BF often struck me as skating the edge of appropriateness. I will say that his peers seemed to love him and from what I saw he seemed to be a pretty gifted coach.
      Without the big ego maybe he would’ve stayed in WA state and hoped that his past wouldn’t come back to haunt him rather than come back here and assume that everyone just forgot what he’d done.

Comment

The Logical Voice

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Oh Really? Can you imagine the protests at the president of Yale's house if they said we are going to do the prudent thing here and put Coach F. on paid suspension while we investigate. That liberal crowd has their pitch forks and torches waiting by the door, ready to go at all times. No proof necessary .... sounds like a juicy meaty story ...... here is what all of you and they hear .....
        Old, Creepy Youth Soccer Coach Has Been Preying on Minors for Decades in Sex Traffic Industry

Protests or not, the school has a duty to abide by its side of the contract signed with the coach. I am quite sure that this action was discussed with Yale's legal team before any action took place.

I'm not hearing anything at all close to what you are saying. That appears to be your interpretation of what is being said. Perhaps you should take a more objective look before you draw such conclusions.

Comment

The Logical Voice

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Now answer the question posed to you. Which if those are the illegal activities? All politicians are unethical making campaign promises they don't keep ... Why do they get to keep their jobs and exorbitant salaries?

Easy.....

Because fools continue to vote them into office. Blame the voters on that. Entirely up to them who gets into office and who doesn't.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X