Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glastonbury Class LL State Champions 2019

We are rolling again after a couple years of rebuilding. This group will EIM on Saturday and then go on another 3-5 year run!!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We are rolling again after a couple years of rebuilding. This group will EIM on Saturday and then go on another 3-5 year run!!
    lol 3-5 year run. the last good group of 03 ow players will be seniors next year.. so maybe 1 more year at best. whats JF going to do after that? oh wait he's now the head trainer for multiple older teams in the hartwell soccer program in town. should find a ton of studs there to carry on the run!!!!!!!

Comment

We will stomp on Southington, just like we did to those overrated Staples kids. Be afraid, very afraid. Our All-American and girls are coming for you!

Comment

We will stomp on Southington, just like we did to those overrated Staples kids. Be afraid, very afraid. Our All-American and girls are coming for you!
        Not cool. Now you are going to stir it up and troll as Glastonbury parents? Your daughters probably play with her at CFC and they all get along. Grow up and move on. Your season is over

Comment

This is putting a bigger target on your back. Don’t be a dumb azz.
          The next new thread may be Glastonbury Girls eating crow

Comment

Did they play each other yet this season? Asking for a friend.

Comment

Did they play each other yet this season? Asking for a friend.
              CIAC website says SHS 3 GHS 0. Game played about a month ago.

Comment

CIAC website says SHS 3 GHS 0. Game played about a month ago.
                I’m rooting for SHS in this game, but the first match GHS was missing one of their top players.

Comment

I’m rooting for SHS in this game, but the first match GHS was missing one of their top players.
                  Missing one player for Glastonbury, every one of their top players, wouldn't have changed the outcome of this game. Glastonbury a very solid and deep team, but no standouts. I'm placing my money on Southington.

Comment

Missing one player for Glastonbury, every one of their top players, wouldn't have changed the outcome of this game. Glastonbury a very solid and deep team, but no standouts. I'm placing my money on Southington.
                    Hard to say on outcome. Southington lost a top player to injury after GHS game and GHS was missing one of top players when they played. Should be a much more balanced game given these changes to the lineup this time.

Comment

Huge Gbury fan and I do think we will win tomorrow, but seriously, how stupid do you have to be to start a thread with this title before the game is even played? The GHS program under JF always makes sure to have the players avoid complacency and never take anything for granted, especially against a team they lost to in the regular season. You aren't helping that cause.....

Comment

Nobody from Glastonbury started this...clearly Southington parent or FCIAC.

Comment

Nobody from Glastonbury started this...clearly Southington parent or FCIAC.
                          Likely fciac. Southington has not been active on here, but fciac and Staples has! And they got nothing to post now, so...

Comment

Huge Gbury fan and I do think we will win tomorrow, but seriously, how stupid do you have to be to start a thread with this title before the game is even played? The GHS program under JF always makes sure to have the players avoid complacency and never take anything for granted, especially against a team they lost to in the regular season. You aren't helping that cause.....
                            Huge fan of a girls HS sport, awesome!

Comment

“one thing about those high school girls, I keep getting older and they stay the same age”

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X