Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    ^^^if you look at the study about 40% of the 321 international men’s D1 first years are coming from Canada, UK, and Germany. These are not poor countries and college costs a lot less or nothing there. Both UK and Germany also have some of the best pro systems in the world. My guess is the best Canadians are coming to play in US colleges because it’s probably better competition than back home, but the Brits and Germans probably are 3rd or 4th tier players that can’t get into the upper pro leagues where the $ is back home. In any case, they aren’t coming here for nothing so you can be sure they are getting scholarship $.
    Have you seen the Ferraris and Porsches the international students at BU drive?

Comment

Have you seen the Ferraris and Porsches the international students at BU drive?
      Those internationals aren’t coming here to play ball. They also aren’t getting financial aid. They pay sticker and keep all the luxury auto dealers in business.

Comment

Those internationals aren’t coming here to play ball. They also aren’t getting financial aid. They pay sticker and keep all the luxury auto dealers in business.
        You realize there are wealthy parents in Canada, Germany and the UK?

Comment

You realize there are wealthy parents in Canada, Germany and the UK?
          No really? I thought they ran barefoot and kicked grapefruits. What’s your point?

Comment

No really? I thought they ran barefoot and kicked grapefruits. What’s your point?
            Full pay international families

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X