Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    While the 06 thread may be a laughingstock it worries me that the whole club including the 05 team may be dragged through the mud. Hopefully it’s isolated and stays that way.
    dragged through the mud? This is talking soccer. Nothing written on here is taken seriously so say or make up whatever you want; .. this site is for who can out out crazy the other.

Comment

Hi Misty

dragged through the mud? This is talking soccer. Nothing written on here is taken seriously so say or make up whatever you want; .. this site is for who can out out crazy the other.
      Hi Misty! See you’ve moved over here from the 2006 thread - you just can’t stay away from these boards it’s like you can’t help yourself. You only want it to be a troll site when it suits you and you are trying to deflect from the 2006 dumpster fire - too late - the soccer community know exactly what goes on at bucks - and we thank you! If you could have just stopped responding people wouldn’t have felt the need to keep the 2006 thread going, by calling you out, please go back to the 2006 thread.

Don’t forget the sayin...

Better to remain silent ... you know the rest.

Comment

Hi Misty! See you’ve moved over here from the 2006 thread - you just can’t stay away from these boards it’s like you can’t help yourself. You only want it to be a troll site when it suits you and you are trying to deflect from the 2006 dumpster fire - too late - the soccer community know exactly what goes on at bucks - and we thank you! If you could have just stopped responding people wouldn’t have felt the need to keep the 2006 thread going, by calling you out, please go back to the 2006 thread.

Don’t forget the sayin...

Better to remain silent ... you know the rest.
        U have me confused. Who's misty? guy, girl? Please inform.

Comment

U have me confused. Who's misty? guy, girl? Please inform.
          Check page 6 of the 2006 bucks thread - you can see for yourself.

Comment

i know this is 05 ecnl thread.

However can anyone pass along info on the 05 and 06 Bucks NPL teams please?

Comment

Both excellent teams but I urge you to do your research

Comment

Congrats on your play in the PA classics tournament - i1stn place in your bracket. And looks like lots of D2,D3 college coaches we there to watch! Keep up the good work. New coach must be better than old.

Comment

PSA is a great club as highlighted and confirmed on your 06 thread. Join us

Comment

Noticed we are 5th bracket of Jeff Cup, while non ECNL teams are all over the top 2 brackets??? Pretty disappointing to see, don’t the organizers know the high level of quality in ECNL vs other leagues?

Comment

Noticed we are 5th bracket of Jeff Cup, while non ECNL teams are all over the top 2 brackets??? Pretty disappointing to see, don’t the organizers know the high level of quality in ECNL vs other leagues?
                      $5 you dont run the table in your current bracket .... they are often not wrong and the patch sleeve certainly does not guarantee quality as the lack of a patch sleeve does not guarantee poor quality.

Comment

$5 you dont run the table in your current bracket .... they are often not wrong and the patch sleeve certainly does not guarantee quality as the lack of a patch sleeve does not guarantee poor quality.
                        $1,000,000 you and the previous poster are probably the same person and are also responsible for trolling every post looking for ways to bash FC Bucks.

Comment

Actually, the FC Bucks 05 ECNL team is in the second to last bracket (13 out of 14), and the FC Bucks ECNL 05-RL team is in the 5th bracket. Interesting that the RL team is seeded higher than the ECNL team????

Comment

$1,000,000 you and the previous poster are probably the same person and are also responsible for trolling every post looking for ways to bash FC Bucks.
                            The lack of that patch gets you nothing! No college recruiting, no league standards, no quality at all. Without that "patch" you get nothing! Along with the patch, we have the best coach at FC Bucks, and he has worked with more college coaches than the majority of youth coaches in all of EPA and NJ. That is a fact. So I will take JM, and play ECNL, over any other situation. Only a fool wouldn't.

As for the 06 team, I would stop paying until they make changes. I would be trying to get JM to coach both the 05 and 06 teams. As for FC Bucks as a club, it does stink right now, and could be so much better!

Comment

The lack of that patch gets you nothing! No college recruiting, no league standards, no quality at all. Without that "patch" you get nothing! Along with the patch, we have the best coach at FC Bucks, and he has worked with more college coaches than the majority of youth coaches in all of EPA and NJ. That is a fact. So I will take JM, and play ECNL, over any other situation. Only a fool wouldn't.

As for the 06 team, I would stop paying until they make changes. I would be trying to get JM to coach both the 05 and 06 teams. As for FC Bucks as a club, it does stink right now, and could be so much better!
                              I thought JM coached ECNL-RL teams.

Comment

Actually, the FC Bucks 05 ECNL team is in the second to last bracket (13 out of 14), and the FC Bucks ECNL 05-RL team is in the 5th bracket. Interesting that the RL team is seeded higher than the ECNL team????
                                The only thing interesting is your inability to read

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X