Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > Massachusetts

Notices

Massachusetts Discussions about Massachusetts soccer.

Old 11-02-2019
Unregistered

Porsche “Cheyanne” yeah, whatever dude. Give it a rest. I don’t care if it took you 3 hours to hang out that post, GPS still sucks. there is the answer to your stupid question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
While my kids have been playing soccer I have 'enjoyed' TS. From time to time there is actually some useful stuff. Many times there is some funny entertaining stuff. Not uncommonly it is clear that posters are just angry disenfranchised parents who can't believe that their kids are not superstars .

A few other common and consistent themes are 'how bad GPS is', 'how GPS steals your money', 'how GPS coaches are horrible'....this is right along with how pathetic the Bolts are, how the Revs need to get better coaches, and how there is nothing of value except the boys DAP and the girls ECNL.

Less commonly there are negative things about Stars girls and NEFC, as if these two clubs are the only quality clubs in Massachusetts.

However, year after year, when the results are in, GPS comes out as one of the top clubs with regard to state titles/finalists, tournament champs, and college student athletes. While I don't believe that any club is perfect, but there is no doubt that GPS has been a very successful club on many levels including developing players. More so, they develop players are multiple levels and provide, for the community, options and opportunities for kids to play soccer on many levels. You might reply with 'they rip families off with low level teams'. However, I might return with the fact that not all families/players are want or even expect to be with the clubs top teams. Perhaps they are starting with the team near them and hoping to move up? Not everyone needs to buy the top of the line car. Most realize that the basic toyota rav works just as well as the Porsche Cheyenne.

To those who just can't hate GPS enough I say 'get over it' and move on. You are either an incredibly negative person who can't accept failure and feels that they have been ripped off all their life all the while blaming someone else instead of their own inadequacies, or your kid just didn't make the best team.

Stop calling every one else a scammer and stop being the fool.
Old 11-02-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
Porsche “Cheyanne” yeah, whatever dude. Give it a rest. I don’t care if it took you 3 hours to hang out that post, GPS still sucks. there is the answer to your stupid question.
Thats all you got??
Well, thanks for showing how ignorant your view is.
Old 11-02-2019
Unregistered

Ok, Mr. Cheyenne, chin up. Don’t feel bad that NEFC crushes GPS all the time. You just keep banging out those stupid posts. LOSER.

Quote:
Thats all you got??
Well, thanks for showing how ignorant your view is.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

MH gives checks that bounce. Pass it on.