Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winter 1 Futsal Schedules -Where are they?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is actually fun to watch all you donkeys squirm. I hope we don’t see schedules until Friday 10pm
    Its like a train wreck in slow motion.

Comment

This is getting out of control. Release the schedules right NOW.

Comment

Or else I will hold my breath and turn blue!

Comment

https://oysa.affinitysoccer.com/tour...D-7D773788E687

Are these the schedules? I was able to back my way into these.

Comment

I mean it. Release them or else. I am starting to lose my patience.

Comment

I mean it. Release them or else. I am starting to lose my patience.
              I am sorry. Let me try again: will you please release the schedules? I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

Comment

This is ridiculous. Disrespectful. Outrageous. Release them now!

Comment

This is ridiculous. Disrespectful. Outrageous. Release them now!
                  No.

You'll see them when they are ready and not a minute before.

Comment

No.

That’s it. I am filing a complaint first thing in the morning. Then we’ll see who’s laughing.

Comment

That’s it. I am filing a complaint first thing in the morning. Then we’ll see who’s laughing.
                      Make sure you ask to speak to the manager.

Comment

Make sure you ask to speak to the manager.
                        Tell them you wish to escalate, and if they don't reply, you'll write a sternly worded letter to the newspaper.

Comment

No.

First weekend schedule is posted

Comment

You all talked crap about da and ecnl but at least we knew the schedule for the whole year in advance

Oysa is a farmers league

Comment

You all talked crap about da and ecnl but at least we knew the schedule for the whole year in advance

Oysa is a farmers league
                              The little DA was a joke of league for 5 of 6 clubs. 2 clubs join a travel league that nobody cares about or even rates. Without any conflicts to schedule around other than airport closures and severe weather. That's not talking crap that's speaking the truth.

OYSA has nearly 650 teams in it's Futsal monster across 6 venues and 15 courts with overlapping Outdoor OYSA Fall Leagues, NWCL, PYSA tourney, FC Portland Cup, OYSA Developmental league, OYSA President's Cup & Founders tourney.

I'm surprised they can even work out the massive conflicts to even post weekend #1 of matches.

BTW we don't have to talk about the DA in Oregon Clubs, it was so bad it went bye-bye. Only a few parents who have a curious desire to just 'travel' year round with their club but stay home for HS recreational soccer can even mention the forgotten US Club ecnl escapade. It's so expensive and worthless all at the same time, it's a perfect match for those wackadoos.

Comment

The little DA was a joke of league for 5 of 6 clubs. 2 clubs join a travel league that nobody cares about or even rates. Without any conflicts to schedule around other than airport closures and severe weather. That's not talking crap that's speaking the truth.

OYSA has nearly 650 teams in it's Futsal monster across 6 venues and 15 courts with overlapping Outdoor OYSA Fall Leagues, NWCL, PYSA tourney, FC Portland Cup, OYSA Developmental league, OYSA President's Cup & Founders tourney.

I'm surprised they can even work out the massive conflicts to even post weekend #1 of matches.

BTW we don't have to talk about the DA in Oregon Clubs, it was so bad it went bye-bye. Only a few parents who have a curious desire to just 'travel' year round with their club but stay home for HS recreational soccer can even mention the forgotten US Club ecnl escapade. It's so expensive and worthless all at the same time, it's a perfect match for those wackadoos.
                                They make it work just fine in actual soccer places like so cal , tx , nor cal, Florida etc.

Stop making excuses for oysa and their incompetence Because OYSA is a farmers league. All of us who’ve come from other areas know it, but you farmers don’t.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X