Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Listen big man, don’t be sad that as an illiterate Irish DOC I am more successful on and off the field than you’ll ever be.
    Ah, the Irish temper! Why are you even on this site? Speaks volumes...

Comment

Can anyone please tell me why GPS coaches are on here bashing NEFC when they obviously have their own VERY BIG problems to solve. So stupid!
      They aren't. Trolls abound. Or Starseys posing.

Comment

They aren't. Trolls abound. Or Starseys posing.
        Yeah, I'm sure Stars coaches are on this thread begging GPS players to go to NEFC... Makes total sense.

It very unlikely that any of the keyboard warriors posting here are coaches at either club. If they are, they are complete idiots.

Comment

Yeah, I'm sure Stars coaches are on this thread begging GPS players to go to NEFC... Makes total sense.

It very unlikely that any of the keyboard warriors posting here are coaches at either club. If they are, they are complete idiots.
          What are you doing here? I know. You are a complete idiot.

Comment

So stupid.

Name one GPS coach that isn't a complete idiot.

Comment

NEFC coaches are far worse.

"We aren't last"

So stupid.

Name one GPS coach that isn't a complete idiot.

Comment

No they are trashing both teams to make themselves looks squeaky clean. Isn't the site owned by a Stars coach?

Comment

NEFC: We're not the worst!

Comment

I repeat:

Name a single GPS coach that is not an awful coach and also a total jerk.

They are all poor coaches and terrible human beings.

NEFC: We're not the worst!

Comment

You're right, NEFC is NOT the worst. GPS is.

Comment

Honest question here... Do any of you morons here (coaches) realize that if there are any parents on this board at this point, none of us pay attention to your garbage back and forth nonsense. We realize that all the clubs (and you moron coaches) are full of it. We know you are all fighting for players and will use every means in the books to gain traction for your filthy clubs. You are disgraceful and embarrassing. I have a very good GPS player. Do you think because of any of this garbage here that I will be jumping ship at this point? Of course not. Jump ship so we can land at another club with its own warts and filth? No thanks. If GPS falls apart, there's no doubt in my mind that you rats will come begging for my kid to come play for you. So, because we actually like and appreciate our coach now, we're going it ride it out, but if things fall apart... I'm sure you losers will come begging. ;)

Comment

You do realize you are posting on a thread started by GPS coaches in order to trash NEFC, don’t you? Your post makes no sense. I almost believed it until the part when you said you actually like your GPS coach. That seemed far fetched. But then you really gave it away when you said “If” GPS falls apart, as everyone knows that’s a certainty. I call BS on you and if your “very good GPS player” wants to play for one of NEFC’s lower level teams, then we will consider him. Other, take a hike. Good day to you, sir! LOSER.

Honest question here... Do any of you morons here (coaches) realize that if there are any parents on this board at this point, none of us pay attention to your garbage back and forth nonsense. We realize that all the clubs (and you moron coaches) are full of it. We know you are all fighting for players and will use every means in the books to gain traction for your filthy clubs. You are disgraceful and embarrassing. I have a very good GPS player. Do you think because of any of this garbage here that I will be jumping ship at this point? Of course not. Jump ship so we can land at another club with its own warts and filth? No thanks. If GPS falls apart, there's no doubt in my mind that you rats will come begging for my kid to come play for you. So, because we actually like and appreciate our coach now, we're going it ride it out, but if things fall apart... I'm sure you losers will come begging. ;)

Comment

You do realize you are posting on a thread started by GPS coaches in order to trash NEFC, don’t you? Your post makes no sense. I almost believed it until the part when you said you actually like your GPS coach. That seemed far fetched. But then you really gave it away when you said “If” GPS falls apart, as everyone knows that’s a certainty. I call BS on you and if your “very good GPS player” wants to play for one of NEFC’s lower level teams, then we will consider him. Other, take a hike. Good day to you, sir! LOSER.
                            Get off this website, man. Focus on developing your players.

Comment

Look! Another GPS rat stopping in to offer wisdom. This is exactly why GPS is so bad, you are all bullies that can't take getting punched back.

Get off this website, man. Focus on developing your players.

Comment

Look! Another GPS rat stopping in to offer wisdom. This is exactly why GPS is so bad, you are all bullies that can't take getting punched back.
                                If you really are who you claim to be, you are embarrassing yourself by continuing to post. Shouldn’t your time and energy be spent on the kids?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X