GPS Dissolving

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GPS threads on MA, ME and CT boards. All in one day. Whoever is posting it all could find work in Moscow at a troll farm

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      GPS threads on MA, ME and CT boards. All in one day. Whoever is posting it all could find work in Moscow at a troll farm
      or gps problems are finally coming home to roost

you say conspiracy and i say karma

Comment

I heard some parents talking this week at practice. Not sure I completely believe all the rumors, but what are my options if GPS does close its doors? We just paid over $3k plus another $500-600 for uniforms. That is a lot of money to waste. Should I talk to a lawyer?

Comment

I heard some parents talking this week at practice. Not sure I completely believe all the rumors, but what are my options if GPS does close its doors? We just paid over $3k plus another $500-600 for uniforms. That is a lot of money to waste. Should I talk to a lawyer?
          Yeah talk to a Lawyer..... Talk to your dog too while your at it..

Comment

Yeah talk to a Lawyer..... Talk to your dog too while your at it..
            I don't have a dog. That's not very nice.

Comment

I don't have a dog. That's not very nice.
              Invent one, like the people on here inventing themselves as important figures in youth soccer

Comment

or gps problems are finally coming home to roost

you say conspiracy and i say karma
                It may be true but as of yet I've seen nothing to substantiate the claims. The plethora of threads suggests conspiracy

Comment

It may be true but as of yet I've seen nothing to substantiate the claims. The plethora of threads suggests conspiracy
                  Layoffs coming down from corporate today.

Parents will be asked to dust off the rec coaching track pants.

Comment

Sounds like a GPS coach stuffed your hoop and put you on block.

Comment

Yes, I would absolutely consider talking to my lawyer about reading anonymous, troll-based comments on an internet message board.

Definitely.

Comment

What I find hilarious is that ANYONE would buy this BS....you seriously think ICE is going to raid GPS over some questionable soccer coach visas? Seriously, with everything else going on in the world? Bad business or not, I highly doubt GPS is on their radar. And I have seen nothing anywhere or in any link that is actual proof that it even happened. And since TS is a far cry from a reputable source....

Comment

What I find hilarious is that ANYONE would buy this BS....you seriously think ICE is going to raid GPS over some questionable soccer coach visas? Seriously, with everything else going on in the world? Bad business or not, I highly doubt GPS is on their radar. And I have seen nothing anywhere or in any link that is actual proof that it even happened. And since TS is a far cry from a reputable source....
                          And this is where you would be wrong!!!!!

Comment

When you are in the country illegally and you're a business

Comment

When you are in the country illegally and you're a business
                              This was the best TS Troll to date.
                              Then it became clear you're just off your meds

Comment

See, that's what's making this just barely plausible. Because I could see the government being so inept that they decide to focus on a soccer club instead of "real" problems. Fiddling while Rome burns, and all that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X