Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ICE. Global Premier Soccer

Global Premier Soccers HQ in Waltham was raided by the Immigration and Customs Enforcement on 10/8/2019. All laptops and phones (including the owners and executive members) were taken and after interviewing each coach present, everyone was asked to leave the building. Does anyone know if this is true? If so.....
    1) what happens to the coaches on the wrong visa types?
    2) will legacy also be investigated?
    3) will their partner clubs be investigated?
    4) will the owners be personally liable for fraud, if the above is correct?

If the above is true, it’s a sad, sad day for youth soccer

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Global Premier Soccers HQ in Waltham was raided by the Immigration and Customs Enforcement on 10/8/2019. All laptops and phones (including the owners and executive members) were taken and after interviewing each coach present, everyone was asked to leave the building. Does anyone know if this is true? If so.....

This sounds fishy. Where did you hear it?

Comment

This sounds fishy. Where did you hear it?
      On TS, where else? Where misinformation breeds...

Comment

Why a sad day for youth soccer? My son plays for GPS Central, we have heard nothing of this. Practice as normal. I would assume if this happened the coaches wouldn’t still be coaching? Some of the things thrown around on this website are crazy. The owner should start shutting people down.

Comment

What you have to remember, William, is what these coaches you have working for you really are. You prized them away from GPS with the offer of more money and an easy life. They have no loyalty to you, when someone comes along with more money and a better offer they will leave you, for that club. You told your membership your teams would be great, you would only have 1 team per age group and that team would be high level team competing with the top teams in the state straight away. Your best team in the whole club? A bus driver, coaches it. Let’s remember that, you hired a money crazed bus driver to coach your flagship team. Who, over the years has shown his true colors to every club he has been at. Your product will not last, you are going to lose a lot of money. When it all falls apart you will be fine but your dogs that you are sending on here to bark all day and night for you, they will have nowhere to go after this. No one will pay them what you do and their egos are so big that they will not accept much lower offers. I know one coach that cannot go back to England because he ran away from money troubles but also still hasn’t got his paperwork to legally be allowed to work. You want to be very careful ice don’t come knocking for him anytime soon, you didn’t expect the boys from Ireland to do down quietly did you? Make sure you have your documents ready.

Comment

What’s the matter - your other GPS thread with all the same garbage not working for you?
            Tell us again how many ICE agents raided? 10? 30? 40?

Comment

What you have to remember, William, is what these coaches you have working for you really are. You prized them away from GPS with the offer of more money and an easy life. They have no loyalty to you, when someone comes along with more money and a better offer they will leave you, for that club. You told your membership your teams would be great, you would only have 1 team per age group and that team would be high level team competing with the top teams in the state straight away. Your best team in the whole club? A bus driver, coaches it. Let’s remember that, you hired a money crazed bus driver to coach your flagship team. Who, over the years has shown his true colors to every club he has been at. Your product will not last, you are going to lose a lot of money. When it all falls apart you will be fine but your dogs that you are sending on here to bark all day and night for you, they will have nowhere to go after this. No one will pay them what you do and their egos are so big that they will not accept much lower offers. I know one coach that cannot go back to England because he ran away from money troubles but also still hasn’t got his paperwork to legally be allowed to work. You want to be very careful ice don’t come knocking for him anytime soon, you didn’t expect the boys from Ireland to do down quietly did you? Make sure you have your documents ready.

What does this coach's day job have to do with anything? He's the best recruiter in the state and club soccer lives and dies by recruiting. As to his coaching, do his teams perform? Do his players develop? Yep, and his parents and players are loyal, so he must be doing something right.

So what's the issue, other than the legal issues you currently have because you're snake who broke the law to make more money. Personally, I'd rather deal with a grunt on the front lines of coaching than a money-grubbing snake of an corporate executive like you who happens to be in the business of coaching youth soccer. I've dealt with people like you my whole career. The difference? I don't sell my soul to get ahead and I can look my kids in the eye at night.

Tell me, when did it become OK to break the law in the name of making a dollar? That's right, it didn't, and the real killer is your business is kids. Tell me, did you even know you hired a coach who got pinched for a DUI at a tournament in NH when he was with another club? Do you even perform background checks and CORI's? I guess the kids come second to the money...

Comment

BG -CK

You are supposed to try and stay anonymous on here. Haha

Comment

BG -CK

You are supposed to try and stay anonymous on here. Haha
                  Not BG. Not with GPS or Juventus. IP's don't lie...

Comment

You GPS idiots should stop stirring the pot and start cleaning up your own mess. Everybody knows you got raided. Was the talk of FK last night. Never seen some many parents talking nonstop.

Comment

Not BG. Not with GPS or Juventus. IP's don't lie...
                      BG are you getting more money at juventus?

Don’t answer that.

Comment

What does this coach's day job have to do with anything? He's the best recruiter in the state and club soccer lives and dies by recruiting. As to his coaching, do his teams perform? Do his players develop? Yep, and his parents and players are loyal, so he must be doing something right.

So what's the issue, other than the legal issues you currently have because you're snake who broke the law to make more money. Personally, I'd rather deal with a grunt on the front lines of coaching than a money-grubbing snake of an corporate executive like you who happens to be in the business of coaching youth soccer. I've dealt with people like you my whole career. The difference? I don't sell my soul to get ahead and I can look my kids in the eye at night.

Tell me, when did it become OK to break the law in the name of making a dollar? That's right, it didn't, and the real killer is your business is kids. Tell me, did you even know you hired a coach who got pinched for a DUI at a tournament in NH when he was with another club? Do you even perform background checks and CORI's? I guess the kids come second to the money...
                        I’ve seen many of your match reports, they used to be read out and laughed at in meetings and the amount of times I’ve seen “the difference?” is remarkable, so I know it’s you, you can’t hide here. You also are beginning to believe your own hype as the best recruiter in the state, you have signed a couple of town kids, well done. Anyway, it’s nearly 2, you have a bus to drive.

Comment

BG are you getting more money at juventus?

Don’t answer that.
                          Not as much as JH

Comment

Sorry to hijack this thread but all the talented players at GPS are fleeing for NEFC and the Bolts. GPS is irrelevant. They got raided by ICE, but who even cares? They were going downhill anyway due to that overpriced, inferior product they sling.

Comment

Sorry to hijack this thread but all the talented players at GPS are fleeing for NEFC and the Bolts. GPS is irrelevant. They got raided by ICE, but who even cares? They were going downhill anyway due to that overpriced, inferior product they sling.
                              Uh huh. Sure.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X