Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 4 > Oregon

Notices

Oregon Discussions about Oregon soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 09-02-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those opportunities are still their for Oregonians without pointless club travel to insanity.

You all been conned.
Apparently someone didn't quite make use of the free education available in this country.

If by some long shot you went to a private school, you really ought to ask for your money back.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 09-02-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Apparently someone didn't quite make use of the free education available in this country.

If by some long shot you went to a private school, you really ought to ask for your money back.

Same can by said to you, these local travel clubs owe you a refund and an apology.

Getting educated is a start, you might want to consider going forward.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 09-02-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Agreed. (In particular, Maggie and Ava both very talented players. Great to see they are already doing well @D1)
So are all the other players like Skiba and Wormdahl. Great that so many Oregon players are playing and making an impact in D1.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 09-02-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Apparently someone didn't quite make use of the free education available in this country.

If by some long shot you went to a private school, you really ought to ask for your money back.
Stop judgemental you donít know anything
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 09-02-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

So someoneís daughter is playing college soccer so mom has nothing better to do than come on an anonymous chat room and try to brag? Nothing at all better to do?

Pretty sad. If you are happy, donít worry what other people think. You arenít impressing anyone here.

For god sakes if your daughter is on college get off this chat room.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 09-02-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
So someoneís daughter is playing college soccer so mom has nothing better to do than come on an anonymous chat room and try to brag? Nothing at all better to do?

Pretty sad. If you are happy, donít worry what other people think. You arenít impressing anyone here.

For god sakes if your daughter is on college get off this chat room.
This post makes me lol. Given all the tripe posted on this forum, a thread about some new college players is pretty mild.
You need to relax.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 09-03-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Iím sure this will launch a new round of ECNL/academy bashing but I thought it was great seeing how many Oregon players got on the scoreboard this weekend:

S. Higenbotham - Westside/PSU
M. Palmer - CU/Oregon
J. Wormdahl - CU/Oregon
M. Ellertson- Salmon Creek/WSU
M. Weinart - CU/Oregon State

And in D2:
J. Nyby - Eugene Timbers/Concordia
H. Leavens - Westside/Concordia

Iím glad to see Oregon players having success at next level no matter where they came from. Who did I miss?
You have way too much time on your hand, but thanks Mrs Palmer
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 09-03-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Iím sure this will launch a new round of ECNL/academy bashing but I thought it was great seeing how many Oregon players got on the scoreboard this weekend:

S. Higenbotham - Westside/PSU
M. Palmer - CU/Oregon
J. Wormdahl - CU/Oregon
M. Ellertson- Salmon Creek/WSU
M. Weinart - CU/Oregon State

And in D2:
J. Nyby - Eugene Timbers/Concordia
H. Leavens - Westside/Concordia

Iím glad to see Oregon players having success at next level no matter where they came from. Who did I miss?
You do realize Concordia hasnít started yet, all games now are exhibition until 9/5
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 09-03-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have way too much time on your hand, but thanks Mrs Palmer
Nah. 00/01 parent but so what.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 09-03-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
So someoneís daughter is playing college soccer so mom has nothing better to do than come on an anonymous chat room and try to brag? Nothing at all better to do?

Pretty sad. If you are happy, donít worry what other people think. You arenít impressing anyone here.

For god sakes if your daughter is on college get off this chat room.
If you wonder about the motivation for people to post here thatís a dark hole.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.