Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > Massachusetts

Notices

Massachusetts Discussions about Massachusetts soccer.

Old 08-21-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Nobles has arguably the top 1-2 punch in the league with their two All-ISL strikers. Those two are very difficult to contain. Look for Nobles to potentially win the league.
Nope. They will have their work cut out for them as goals are scored on them. Noble defense is weak. Oh and that goggled scrawny one is probably the most obnoxious on the field my kid has ever played with.
Old 08-21-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
Nope. They will have their work cut out for them as goals are scored on them. Noble defense is weak. Oh and that goggled scrawny one is probably the most obnoxious on the field my kid has ever played with.
Rivers has the best center back pairing, best strike duo, and best GK. Milton has the best depth and all around talent. Rivers also has the best coach. Or perhaps just the most successful coach. Iím going with Milton to win followed by Rivers and then Middlesex.
Old 08-22-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
Rivers has the best center back pairing, best strike duo, and best GK. Milton has the best depth and all around talent. Rivers also has the best coach. Or perhaps just the most successful coach. Iím going with Milton to win followed by Rivers and then Middlesex.
You do realize that there were two GKs on Rivers's roster last year, and they both graduated?
Old 08-22-2019
Unregistered

Yes. I stand by my statement. They will have the best GK in the league this year.
Old 08-22-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
Yes. I stand by my statement. They will have the best GK in the league this year.
Youíre in for a rude awakening mommy
Old 08-22-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
Iíd be shocked if he cracked the top 5. Someone got into the Chardonnay early this week.
Old 08-23-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
Iíd be shocked if he cracked the top 5. Someone got into the Chardonnay early this week.
Rivers is a drugnado of a school.
Old 08-23-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
Rivers is a drugnado of a school.
Sticking with Milton with new recruits and a depth, or outlier Belmont hill with phenomenal mid and striking ability.
Old 08-23-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
This kidís dad is a nut job.
Old 08-23-2019
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2552689]This kidís dad is

I read that as the posting of a hapless coach. Else who would know about a new keeper and the overt self aggrandizement.