Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > Massachusetts

Notices

Massachusetts Discussions about Massachusetts soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-23-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default College Coaching Carousel

So what are the early/mid season rumors?
Who's form has their position under risk?
Which programs are going to have new head coaches for the 2018/19 season?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-23-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Except for a situation where there is a scandal I wouldn't expect a coaching change until the end of the season this is not a revenue sport for college or generally programs that have high donor alumni
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-23-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Except for a situation where there is a scandal I wouldn't expect a coaching change until the end of the season this is not a revenue sport for college or generally programs that have high donor alumni
Is there any good scenario that has head coach to leaving a program mid season?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-23-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any good scenario that has head coach to leaving a program mid season?
Typically not
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-23-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any good scenario that has head coach to leaving a program mid season?
What do YOU know? Illness/Health can be a cause as well. Let's not always go to the scandal part of this. Life happens, too.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-23-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What do YOU know? Illness/Health can be a cause as well. Let's not always go to the scandal part of this. Life happens, too.
Agreed but illness/health are not “good” reasons to force you to leave. Put another way is there any reason for a head coach to leave a program mid season that leaves him or her in a better position than where they were?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-23-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Agreed but illness/health are not “good” reasons to force you to leave. Put another way is there any reason for a head coach to leave a program mid season that leaves him or her in a better position than where they were?
Who is leaving?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-23-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Who is leaving?
Ask the thread OP. He's probably heard a rumor and is dying to share the gossip
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-23-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Who is leaving?
Not sure, i think the OP was starting a conversation
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-23-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Ask the thread OP. He's probably heard a rumor and is dying to share the gossip
I think you are trying to squash the gossip.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.