Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > Connecticut > Talking Conn Politics

Notices

Talking Conn Politics The political side of Conn (Public Sector only, not your child's placement and the politics therein or perceived)

View Poll Results: Trump yea or nay?
Mentally deranged fuktard. Die in a fire! 26 89.66%
Best. Pres. Evah! How could you not love that peen? 2 6.90%
Who? What team is he on? What position does he play? 1 3.45%
Voters: 29. This poll is closed

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Thank you for clarifying the spelling/grammar mistake. At least you are not dumb enough to say the economy is not doing well under TRUMP my little pinata

DUMB_SS!!!!!
Projected GDP growth at 1.9 % with two previous quarters under 3.

Thatís after missing 3% growth for 2018.

Read the numbers and realize that would be a hard sell by election day
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Projected GDP growth at 1.9 % with two previous quarters under 3.

Thatís after missing 3% growth for 2018.

Read the numbers and realize that would be a hard sell by election day
Nearly every economist has predicted an economic slowdown in 2020. Not a recession, but not continued growth either. A badly timed international incident could push it overboard. If people don't feel it in their wallets it doesn't matter if the market is at record highs.
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Default Merry Christmas from Donald Trump

Quote:
Ooh you are turning up your dirty words - shaking like a lead here - NOT

Whatís next ? Beat your chest and pretend you are a silverback, pathetic little boy?

Laughing at you

laughing? thats great if you are indeed the joker....I hope for your sake when you call the hotline Its not actually me that answers the phone. You may be told what you actually been needing to hear your whole pathetic life.
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
laughing? thats great if you are indeed the joker....I hope for your sake when you call the hotline Its not actually me that answers the phone. You may be told what you actually been needing to hear your whole pathetic life.
Do you realize how you come across loser? You are sitting around ideating that the hated libs are so downtrodden that we would be calling a suicide hotline

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

In reality we have improved our position so much lately at YOUR expense why would we feel that way....but this is YOUR fantasy

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

But then you go further and ideate that someone like yourself would EVER voluntarily help a fellow man but quickly dismiss that by saying you would advise a caller to kill themselves

You sir are a degenerate. Make no mistake about it. And thought personally I laugh at the notion that someone like yourself could ever cause me a moments distress, given our relative strengths and weaknesses I am a little concerned about you because you clearly have an extremely weak ego, are a predator wanna be and I think you are a risk to harass and abuse people who would be harmed by you.

Thatís why I LAUGHINGLY push back at you. You are a flea of
a challenge for me but I like to show others how you basically talk to cons.

Now you make sure you keep coming back little pinata ....we have many great places to go over the next year and I look forward to making a monkey out of you

😂😂😂😂😂
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Nearly every economist has predicted an economic slowdown in 2020. Not a recession, but not continued growth either. A badly timed international incident could push it overboard. If people don't feel it in their wallets it doesn't matter if the market is at record highs.
Trump told us during the obama admin that less than 3 % growth a president should leave office
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Default Merry Christmas from Donald Trump

Quote:
Do you realize how you come across loser? You are sitting around ideating that the hated libs are so downtrodden that we would be calling a suicide hotline

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

In reality we have improved our position so much lately at YOUR expense why would we feel that way....but this is YOUR fantasy

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

But then you go further and ideate that someone like yourself would EVER voluntarily help a fellow man but quickly dismiss that by saying you would advise a caller to kill themselves

You sir are a degenerate. Make no mistake about it. And thought personally I laugh at the notion that someone like yourself could ever cause me a moments distress, given our relative strengths and weaknesses I am a little concerned about you because you clearly have an extremely weak ego, are a predator wanna be and I think you are a risk to harass and abuse people who would be harmed by you.

Thatís why I LAUGHINGLY push back at you. You are a flea of
a challenge for me but I like to show others how you basically talk to cons.

Now you make sure you keep coming back little pinata ....we have many great places to go over the next year and I look forward to making a monkey out of you

😂😂😂😂😂
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
great we will be revisiting all of your little bs comments next November 3 2020!!!!!!!
FYI, did I mention that thanks to Trumps tarrif deal with china that ultimately allowed Apple to the 3 million sf complex in Austin? We can pretty much assume He will lock in Texas next year!!!!! it will be fun watching you implode.
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
great we will be revisiting all of your little bs comments next November 3 2020!!!!!!!
FYI, did I mention that thanks to Trumps tarrif deal with china that ultimately allowed Apple to the 3 million sf complex in Austin? We can pretty much assume He will lock in Texas next year!!!!! it will be fun watching you implode.
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Like this one ....

ďWe have the House, we have the Senate, .....suck it Dems ď

Oh no. That was you wasnt it.

Wear some bright colors some of the libs are older and donít see as well but theyí want a crack at the pinata as well
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
<yawn> Apple powers over 450 million JOBS in Asia. Your ď3 million sf ď powers 15,000 in Austin.

Paraphrasing Winston Churchill we knew you were a prostitute we just didnít know your price but now we know you are the cheap two bit variety.

Keep talking . The readers want to know you better 😂
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Trump told us during the obama admin that less than 3 % growth a president should leave office
There is a very long list of things Trump trashed Obama for that he is doing himself.
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Justice Depart watchdog finds political bias did not taint the Russia probe but points out procedural errors. GOP conspiracy theory #543 shot down. What's next?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ebc_story.html