Merry Christmas from Donald Trump

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoops. Turns out Crow also was paying the pricey private school tuition for a Thomas relative that Thomas was "raising like a son." Let's watch the GOP flopsweat trying to defend him

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
      Whoops. Turns out Crow also was paying the pricey private school tuition for a Thomas relative that Thomas was "raising like a son." Let's watch the GOP flopsweat trying to defend him
      Anita Hill about Clarence Thomas...

"I had important information about an individual who was picked to sit for a lifetime appointment on our country's highest court. It was not just a professional duty as a lawyer, but I believed it was my ethical responsibility to come forward in the best way and the most effective way that I could — and that's what I did."

What is it with Repug perverts/frauds like tRUMPty, Bart O'Kav and Uncle Thomas?

Comment

Clearly you are a guy that has no idea what victims of sexual assault go through and why only a fraction of them ever file a report.

No one wanted to lie on the stand for DJT and Jeffrey Epstein is dead. Trump could have put up women claiming he treated them respectfully. Are there any?
        you are the believe all women guy- thats fine, im sure the duke lax players find that reassuring- what about the one who said Dershowitz had sex with her,was she lying

I didnt say she was lying or telling the truth-she needs to prove her point
        Jeffery epstein is dead - Hillary probs wacked him so they wouldnt find out what Bill was doing
        lots of women think DJT is fine,just like im sure EJC has friends but none of them matter in this instance

Comment

I assume you believe Tara Reid as well,right?

Comment

I assume you believe Tara Reid as well,right?
            We presume you mean Tara Reade.... this is what her first lawyer had to say about her as she declined to take the case....

“I support women who have been assaulted. Unfortunately, I cannot support Tara Reade,” she said. “When she first contacted me regarding this issue, she could not provide enough credible information. And since that time the story has evolved in the media. I question her motives."

Apparently, tRUMPty never met E. Jean Carroll (according to his testimony and despite a widely published photo of them together)....
            he also claimed " women I don’t know and, to the best of my knowledge, have never met.... " include Stormy Daniels, Dana Leeds, Kristin Anderson, Jill Harth, Cathy Heller, Temple Taggart McDowell, Karena Virginia, Bridget Sullivan, Tasha Dixon, Mindy McGillivray, Rachel Crooks etc.....

... apparently with the exception of Melania... none of the women thought that tRUMPty was their type ...

Comment

Tara Reid was never credible. Nor does Biden have a few dozen women publicly claiming various levels of sexual misconduct. Nor did Biden brag about walking in on naked teenage beauty contestants or grabbing women by the puzzie. He never claimed STDs were his "Vietnam."

Comment

Tara Reid was never credible. Nor does Biden have a few dozen women publicly claiming various levels of sexual misconduct. Nor did Biden brag about walking in on naked teenage beauty contestants or grabbing women by the puzzie. He never claimed STDs were his "Vietnam."
                Tara Reade at least has dates and a history of recounting the story- thats more credible than E jean s case
                I dont know if either is true, but if you are going to look at one you should at least look at the other

Biden has bigger problems than that- how big? we will find out tomorrow in the Commer press conference, will wait to hear before making any assumptions to how big a problem

we,The USA, has bigger problems than any of them ,we are about to be overrun with Title 42 expiring tomorrow and Joe not doing his Fn job

Comment

Tara Reade at least has dates and a history of recounting the story- thats more credible than E jean s case
                  I dont know if either is true, but if you are going to look at one you should at least look at the other

Biden has bigger problems than that- how big? we will find out tomorrow in the Commer press conference, will wait to hear before making any assumptions to how big a problem

we,The USA, has bigger problems than any of them ,we are about to be overrun with Title 42 expiring tomorrow and Joe not doing his Fn job
                  Too funny.... let's look at them all ... the one case against Biden and the 26 against Pu(SS)y grabber... and let's have them under oath
                  its tRUMPty who has the bigger problem...

Comment

Too funny.... let's look at them all ... the one case against Biden and the 26 against Pu(SS)y grabber... and let's have them under oath
                    its tRUMPty who has the bigger problem...
                    Jury finds Trump committed sexual battery and that he defamed Jean Carroll. Pay up Donnie.

I wonder if they covered the Mar Largo walls with plastic to protect it from flying plates

Comment

new poster -

according to? You? Lol.

Tara reade has her day . Allegations didn’t stick . Not true here .

way world works TC deal

sky is falling ! Don’t pay attention to my CRIMINAL potus ….Biden Biden Biden

how many “wins” in court for Donne ?

LOCK HIM …you finish :)

Comment

tRUMPty's losing streak continues...what a DISGRACE he is....when are Repugs going to wake up from their nightmare?

Comment

new poster -

according to? You? Lol.

Tara reade has her day . Allegations didn’t stick . Not true here .

way world works TC deal

sky is falling ! Don’t pay attention to my CRIMINAL potus ….Biden Biden Biden

how many “wins” in court for Donne ?

LOCK HIM …you finish :)
                          ok ill finish
                          what crimes has DJT been found guilty of? until then he is not a criminal- thats how America works
                          as far as tara reid she at least has a date when it happened- E jean does not- thats called a fact and you need to have some

Comer laid out a bunch of crimes today- nothing new to me as I have known for a while- funny how CNN and MSNBC didnt show it,maybe thats why you dont know
                          but if you had this info on a guy named Trump, SWATwould be on their way back to Mar Lago

but even all that pales in comparison to the 100,000 illegals that will cross our border every week for the next 2 years because of joes policies
                          Brandon s new slogan "Make America Guatamala Again"

Comment

ok ill finish
                            what crimes has DJT been found guilty of? until then he is not a criminal- thats how America works
                            as far as tara reid she at least has a date when it happened- E jean does not- thats called a fact and you need to have some

Comer laid out a bunch of crimes today- nothing new to me as I have known for a while- funny how CNN and MSNBC didnt show it,maybe thats why you dont know
                            but if you had this info on a guy named Trump, SWATwould be on their way back to Mar Lago

but even all that pales in comparison to the 100,000 illegals that will cross our border every week for the next 2 years because of joes policies
                            Brandon s new slogan "Make America Guatamala Again"
                            ...but Tara Reade has a date for something that did not happen... you Repugs obviously have a problem distinguishing between facts and lies... hence your slavish, brainless allegiance to Liar tRUMP

Why are you calling border crossers "illegals" ? What crimes have they been found guilty of?? or is that how Repuglicans think America works? Shouting loud but saying nothing.

Comment

...but Tara Reade has a date for something that did not happen... you Repugs obviously have a problem distinguishing between facts and lies... hence your slavish, brainless allegiance to Liar tRUMP

Why are you calling border crossers "illegals" ? What crimes have they been found guilty of?? or is that how Repuglicans think America works? Shouting loud but saying nothing.
                              you have no idea if it happened or not, she claims it did and has a time ,place and date which is more than E Jean C
                              thats how investigations get started- someone has a complaint,and they give their side of the story to the authorities, she did that- E Jean did not do that
                              BTW, I have no idea if it happened either,and this has nothing to do with Trump,he wasnt involved

as far as calling them illegals
                              if you cross the border anywhere but at a port of entry,you have committed a crime
                              if you pass through another country and dont claim asylum then claim it here you are committing a crime
                              if you lie on an asylum application,yep a crime
                              if you are transporting minor children that are not your children,a crime
                              if you overstay a visa,dont show for your court date,work without a permit, all crimes

thats how America used to work,crimes used to get punished and the rule of law respected

what would you like me to call them?

Comment

you have no idea if it happened or not, she claims it did and has a time ,place and date which is more than E Jean C
                                thats how investigations get started- someone has a complaint,and they give their side of the story to the authorities, she did that- E Jean did not do that
                                BTW, I have no idea if it happened either,and this has nothing to do with Trump,he wasnt involved

as far as calling them illegals
                                if you cross the border anywhere but at a port of entry,you have committed a crime
                                if you pass through another country and dont claim asylum then claim it here you are committing a crime
                                if you lie on an asylum application,yep a crime
                                if you are transporting minor children that are not your children,a crime
                                if you overstay a visa,dont show for your court date,work without a permit, all crimes

thats how America used to work,crimes used to get punished and the rule of law respected

what would you like me to call them?
                                Interesting ... "what crimes have [they] been found guilty of? until then [they] are not a criminals- thats how America works"

Do you even recognize your own words?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X