Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Absolutely and if you check the NJ forum you’ll see that the PDA Rutgers connection is also a huge draw as most would want to play for the top college program on the East Coast.
    Well FC bucks has the St. Joes connection!

Comment

I disagree plenty of other great options in NJ area, PSA for one is on par with PDA and have recently attracted some of the best coaches in the Northeast to come over. Please check it out! Thank you
      Would be a great option but the people on these boards - want the ECNL patch! Even though at this club it means nothing.

Comment

I disagree plenty of other great options in NJ area, PSA for one is on par with PDA and have recently attracted some of the best coaches in the Northeast to come over. Please check it out! Thank you
        Agree PSA great option. ECNL/GDA may be best league in other parts of the country, but not necessarily in this region. Really depends on age group. For some ages, National League is better, for others ECNL has best teams, etc.

Comment

Agreed PSA would easily win ECNL at most age brackets right now. But PDA would never let them in it’s a shame

Comment

Agree PSA great option. ECNL/GDA may be best league in other parts of the country, but not necessarily in this region. Really depends on age group. For some ages, National League is better, for others ECNL has best teams, etc.
            I agree. Spotty geographical coverage of ECNL/GDA in this region, and the GDA high school issue has allowed National League to surpass ECNL/GDA in some age groups. The number of talented players has grown also.

Comment

PSA would beat this FC Buck team by wide margin they should be allowed to play

Comment

I agree. Spotty geographical coverage of ECNL/GDA in this region, and the GDA high school issue has allowed National League to surpass ECNL/GDA in some age groups. The number of talented players has grown also.
                There is no denying ECNL along with GDA are the best leagues for girls in terms of college exposure. But you do not need to be on an ECNL team until U16 after sophomore year of high school soccer. U 16 is when college recruiting really kicks in until then stay on a TOP local team and then move to an ECNL team if you desire to play at a D1 college. Many of the top local teams develop talent better than the ECNL clubs. ECNL - especially at a low level club like bucks is a waste until U16.

Comment

GDA is a joke compared with ECNL and the no HS thing is a real shame.

Comment

Agreed ECNL far superior to GDA so glad FC Bucks is able to be in this league. Lots of quality across the board and watch out for the 05 team, an up and coming bunch!

Comment

PSA would beat this FC Buck team by wide margin they should be allowed to play
                      Maybe if you were smart you would bring your entire PSA 05 team over to FC Bucks ECNL. It would be the best place for the players. Don't you want your kids playing in the best league the nation has to offer? Also, the FC Bucks coach at this age group has won a National Championship. How has your coach done at the national level? From what I know the teams have not done so well over the years, and they play in low level leagues.

Comment

Maybe if you were smart you would bring your entire PSA 05 team over to FC Bucks ECNL. It would be the best place for the players. Don't you want your kids playing in the best league the nation has to offer? Also, the FC Bucks coach at this age group has won a National Championship. How has your coach done at the national level? From what I know the teams have not done so well over the years, and they play in low level leagues.
                        ^^^^. BUCKS DEFENDERS ALERT%^^^^

They’ve moved on from the 2006 thread because they couldn’t state their case there. They’ve mokced the ranking of the 2005 team on the 2006 thread. Buyer beware avoid bucks!

Comment

Agreed ECNL far superior to GDA so glad FC Bucks is able to be in this league. Lots of quality across the board and watch out for the 05 team, an up and coming bunch!
                          Up and coming for sure - maybe they can actually win the fourth bracket of the next tournament they go to!

Quality and Bucks do not go together.

Comment

I wish the poison parents from the 06 ECNL team would stay away from our forum, I know the 05 team is not that good but at least we are very happy!

Comment

I wish the poison parents from the 06 ECNL team would stay away from our forum, I know the 05 team is not that good but at least we are very happy!
                              Not fooling anyone. The entire club got the Memo about the 06 npl parents and their unacceptable behavior.

Comment

Not fooling anyone. The entire club got the Memo about the 06 npl parents and their unacceptable behavior.
                                It’s not 06 NPL parents. PSA Dad and FC Bucks 06 parents are posting. FC Bucks are struggling, PSA even more so, the club is close to folding.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X