Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 4 > Washington

Notices

Washington Discussions about Washington soccer.

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
A Metro Team will win the state championship. The most likely team is Lakeside. There is no more competitive league in the state.
Will see after this weekend.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Lake Washington blew out roosevelt tonight. The skill level from kingco to metro wasnt even close tonight.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Default None

You are an idiot
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

A metro parent sounds butt hurt. Lol
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Default none

Lake WA is the best 3A team in the state and they can thank Bernie James as the team got an infusion of something like 5 players that were DA last year and the players fill the field from defense to offense, so it's a great line up. They will beat Lakeside in the final is my prediction. LW doesn't have a great GK but have more talent across the field than LS by far. LS doesn't have much of an attack, but just don't give up many goals. They rely on having a great GK, play very direct and just look to draw fouls for free kicks which may be the only way to beat LW is to get a lucky free kick goal. LS and Bellevue had a very easy state draw. Roosevelt vs Gig Harbor and Roosevelt vs LW could have been semi-final games. How unlucky for Gig Harbor to draw Roosevelt in the first round when Bellevue got to play Southridge and Kamiakan to get to final 4... Roosevelt and GH were good enough to be in the final 4, but LW is a head above any team in the state IMHO. LS will hunker down and hope to win 1-0, and hope their GK has a double-digit save type game, as LW will come at them from all angles.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

I think everyone is overlooking Central Kitsap. While they might not have any DA girls, or any D1 commits, they've had amazing luck so far in close games, including tying Harbor late in the season and getting by Seattle Prep in PKs (despite being outplayed the majority of the game). I also feel like this might be a trap game for LakeWa - they will be looking ahead to the final against Bellevue/Lakeside. I wouldn't want to be LakeWa going into PKs - the CK keeper has been great against PKs this year and has been keeping this team alive all season.
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Default none

What's the word on 4A final weekend and who are the players to watch?
Auburn Riverside vs Inglemoor
Puyallup vs Gonzaga Prep
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Gonzaga Prep: the Le sisters. Both have trained with the U19 Vietnam National Team. Last I heard both are likely to play in the 2023 World Cup, assuming Vietnam qualifies.
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Default none

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I think everyone is overlooking Central Kitsap. I also feel like this might be a trap game for LakeWa - they will be looking ahead to the final against Bellevue/Lakeside. .
Nope - LW with the 5-2 win. 2 goals in last couple minutes. Like game vs RHS where LW scored on last play, both games were closer than final score, but that's what LW brings - they can bring the hammer. They are a dominant force and deserve to be in the final.
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Default none

And Bellevue finishes off Lakeside in shootout.
Kingco final - LW vs Bellevue