Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > Massachusetts

Notices

Massachusetts Discussions about Massachusetts soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #14931  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Looks like the 1st team will be parting ways with a homegrown come 12/31. HAPPY NEW YEAR! See what happens at the Revs.
Reply With Quote
  #14932  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Looks like the 1st team will be parting ways with a homegrown come 12/31. HAPPY NEW YEAR! See what happens at the Revs.
Hopefully said HG player didnít bypass college to go ďpro.Ē
Reply With Quote
  #14933  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Looks like the 1st team will be parting ways with a homegrown come 12/31. HAPPY NEW YEAR! See what happens at the Revs.
Nothing good happens at the Revs, the rot is everywhere.
Reply With Quote
  #14934  
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

One win this fall. One. What an unmitigated dumpster fire. At what point do they make a change?
Reply With Quote
  #14935  
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
One win this fall. One. What an unmitigated dumpster fire. At what point do they make a change?
If Scales goes my kid would go back to the Revs, others would too.
Reply With Quote
  #14936  
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
One win this fall. One. What an unmitigated dumpster fire. At what point do they make a change?
In the last 13 months weíve tallied 5 wins. How many games have we played? Somewhere in the neighborhood of 60+ including showcases and GA matches? There is no reason this should be happening.
Reply With Quote
  #14937  
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In the last 13 months weíve tallied 5 wins. How many games have we played? Somewhere in the neighborhood of 60+ including showcases and GA matches? There is no reason this should be happening.
So let me get this straight the only reason your sons have lost is because the coach? Spoken like a true privilege parentÖ Not my fault, itís not Johnnyís fault, itís the coaches fault. At some point your Johnnyís going to have to figure it out on the field and clearly heís not smart enough to do that yet.
Reply With Quote
  #14938  
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
so let me get this straight the only reason your sons have lost is because the coach? Spoken like a true privilege parentÖ not my fault, itís not johnnyís fault, itís the coaches fault. At some point your johnnyís going to have to figure it out on the field and clearly heís not smart enough to do that yet.
perfect
Reply With Quote
  #14939  
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
So let me get this straight the only reason your sons have lost is because the coach? Spoken like a true privilege parentÖ Not my fault, itís not Johnnyís fault, itís the coaches fault. At some point your Johnnyís going to have to figure it out on the field and clearly heís not smart enough to do that yet.
Itís not about the players. Itís about the combination of players they put on the field and the positions or formations they choose for them. Itís about the players they choose to play up. Itís about the players they ran out. The dysfunctions are so numerous itís hard to pick the most egregious one. The Revs have abandoned our team.
Reply With Quote
  #14940  
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Itís not about the players. Itís about the combination of players they put on the field and the positions or formations they choose for them. Itís about the players they choose to play up. Itís about the players they ran out. The dysfunctions are so numerous itís hard to pick the most egregious one. The Revs have abandoned our team.
So why are you waiting so long to abandon them? No, seriously, GET OUT. Don't let them suck the love of the game out of your player. It's just not worth it.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.