Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > Massachusetts

Notices

Massachusetts Discussions about Massachusetts soccer.

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Looks like the 1st team will be parting ways with a homegrown come 12/31. HAPPY NEW YEAR! See what happens at the Revs.
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Looks like the 1st team will be parting ways with a homegrown come 12/31. HAPPY NEW YEAR! See what happens at the Revs.
Hopefully said HG player didnít bypass college to go ďpro.Ē
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Nothing good happens at the Revs, the rot is everywhere.
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

One win this fall. One. What an unmitigated dumpster fire. At what point do they make a change?
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
One win this fall. One. What an unmitigated dumpster fire. At what point do they make a change?
If Scales goes my kid would go back to the Revs, others would too.
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
In the last 13 months weíve tallied 5 wins. How many games have we played? Somewhere in the neighborhood of 60+ including showcases and GA matches? There is no reason this should be happening.
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
In the last 13 months weíve tallied 5 wins. How many games have we played? Somewhere in the neighborhood of 60+ including showcases and GA matches? There is no reason this should be happening.
So let me get this straight the only reason your sons have lost is because the coach? Spoken like a true privilege parentÖ Not my fault, itís not Johnnyís fault, itís the coaches fault. At some point your Johnnyís going to have to figure it out on the field and clearly heís not smart enough to do that yet.
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
so let me get this straight the only reason your sons have lost is because the coach? Spoken like a true privilege parentÖ not my fault, itís not johnnyís fault, itís the coaches fault. At some point your johnnyís going to have to figure it out on the field and clearly heís not smart enough to do that yet.
perfect
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
So let me get this straight the only reason your sons have lost is because the coach? Spoken like a true privilege parentÖ Not my fault, itís not Johnnyís fault, itís the coaches fault. At some point your Johnnyís going to have to figure it out on the field and clearly heís not smart enough to do that yet.
Itís not about the players. Itís about the combination of players they put on the field and the positions or formations they choose for them. Itís about the players they choose to play up. Itís about the players they ran out. The dysfunctions are so numerous itís hard to pick the most egregious one. The Revs have abandoned our team.
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Itís not about the players. Itís about the combination of players they put on the field and the positions or formations they choose for them. Itís about the players they choose to play up. Itís about the players they ran out. The dysfunctions are so numerous itís hard to pick the most egregious one. The Revs have abandoned our team.
So why are you waiting so long to abandon them? No, seriously, GET OUT. Don't let them suck the love of the game out of your player. It's just not worth it.