Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > Massachusetts

Notices

Massachusetts Discussions about Massachusetts soccer.

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Default c'est la vie Jb

Another one of GPS hotshots has left the building.

AP last week, JB this week.

All the best JB.
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

GPS is the new Chernobyl.
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Next time they say NEFC is just as bad I知 going to laugh in their stupid faces. What a bunch of losers! Now the founder of the company walks out on you because of the FBI Raid. Yeah, but it never happened.
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

You speak of these people as if I知 supposed to know who they are. They coach soccer. Kids soccer. Whatever.
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

All I知 seeing in these posts is about how bad GPS is. if the head employees are leaving then I expect this is a good thing for the club? Those responsible for creating this terrible program will now be replaced and perhaps the new guys in can clean things up and improve the level of coaching and customer service.
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
All I知 seeing in these posts is about how bad GPS is. if the head employees are leaving then I expect this is a good thing for the club? Those responsible for creating this terrible program will now be replaced and perhaps the new guys in can clean things up and improve the level of coaching and customer service.
So you are saying there's a chance?
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Yawn.
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Love him, or hate him, JB has done a lot for soccer in MA. I can稚 imagine how GPS immigration lawyer will escape serious consequences. Everyone knew GPS abused the system but the lawyer must have offered awful advise
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Absolutely. And some blame needs to be shared by the corporate owners, Legacy. They were either totally asleep at the wheel or are now using JB to take all the blame. Most probably realize that JB deserved blame along with several others, including Legacy.

Now that JB is gone, GPS will fall to pieces. It is only a matter of time.

Quote:
Love him, or hate him, JB has done a lot for soccer in MA. I can稚 imagine how GPS immigration lawyer will escape serious consequences. Everyone knew GPS abused the system but the lawyer must have offered awful advise