Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 3 > Florida

Notices

Florida Discussions about Florida soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #2531  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

One thing is to support a Narcissistic if he or she is a great coach...but when the Narcissistic sucks as a coach then the parent is the sucker for accepting it. Just like the other poster says....The other club only has maybe 2 or 3 spots a year to fill...So the others that stay and sip that koolaid will enjoy next season on fspl cdl tarsa rec high school and middle school...Take ownership WFF you suck as an organization and the players are suffering from it...Everything needs to start at the top...Chop the head off the snake...Happy Turkey Day....Turkeys...
Reply With Quote
  #2532  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

This record is broken
Reply With Quote
  #2533  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Who would hire FD and YY? Serious question.
Serious answer. WFF will hire YY again.

No guarantee WFF will rehire FD. FD will most likely be another scapegoat to blame GDA failure on.

Does anyone actually believe WFF won't hire YY again? Serious question.
Reply With Quote
  #2534  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
One thing is to support a Narcissistic if he or she is a great coach...but when the Narcissistic sucks as a coach then the parent is the sucker for accepting it. Just like the other poster says....The other club only has maybe 2 or 3 spots a year to fill...So the others that stay and sip that koolaid will enjoy next season on fspl cdl tarsa rec high school and middle school...Take ownership WFF you suck as an organization and the players are suffering from it...Everything needs to start at the top...Chop the head off the snake...Happy Turkey Day....Turkeys...
Yep not only I the guy a ***** ,but not a good coach niether..yes bunch of turkeys at wff..
Reply With Quote
  #2535  
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Where are all the WFF GDA signings? Has the development paid off?
Reply With Quote
  #2536  
Old 11 Hours Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Why were there so many WFF players/families looking at TBU games? TBU would love to pad their 3rd and 4th teams....
Reply With Quote
  #2537  
Old 10 Hours Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

It is a sh t show over here. No wonder people are heading to tbu
Reply With Quote
  #2538  
Old 9 Hours Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Why were there so many WFF players/families looking at TBU games? TBU would love to pad their 3rd and 4th teams....
Why? Because they want to see their former teammates fail.
Flames are the top program in TB. The development is working. Wins are coming.
Our youth teams are being developed to become the top teams in the DA.
Reply With Quote
  #2539  
Old 7 Hours Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

That is truly the difference between the 2 clubs...WFF is hoping for development to show and most of the time it doesnt look at the standings... and TBU is always expected to showcase the best talent....That is a fact...What are the rankings for WFF program from PreDa to DA...Ooops they dont call them PreDA anymore I forgot...Too much expections with false hopes and promises...We will just call them wanna beeeees....
Reply With Quote
  #2540  
Old 5 Hours Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It is a sh t show over here. No wonder people are heading to tbu
3 games so far in DA Winter Showcase for WFF GDA.

Wins: 0
Losses: 3
Draws: 0
Goals for: 1
Goals against: 21
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.