Ode to a Sorry Fool

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great advice. Guy, you should listen to this.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      File a complaint with your state atty general's office for consumer fraud. If you have something in writing guaranteeing est number of games/practices and other items in your bill of sale, present it. It will get the state into looking into these less than legitimate experiences in youth sports. And may cost them their not for profit status as well. Tax money then due. Government officials love to find money owed. And fines and other fees may be imposed. Good luck.
      Never gonna happen. Yawn.

Comment

Thanks, Yawn Boy! You'e a different class.

Sorry Fool, I think you could file but GPS will be out of business before any action is taken, as they are sinking like a stone. They have lost several top people in the past month (not just coaches but also key leaders in the business that help build the organization). They have very little talent left.

#FACTS

Never gonna happen. Yawn.

Comment

I filed a complaint yesterday against GPS with the attorney general. I will keep everyone posted. Maybe now they will listen. Fingers crossed.

Comment

I filed a complaint yesterday against GPS with the attorney general. I will keep everyone posted. Maybe now they will listen. Fingers crossed.
            Yawn. Sure you did.

Comment

You need some rest, Yawn Boy. Consider going back to sleep under that crappy desk you man in GPS' dirty offices.

Yawn. Sure you did.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X