Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Again looking for info on this club and not interested in your beef with those clubs. Can we please keep this PF
    I think for the most part people have done that. I haven't seen anyone write it isn't a solid club. That being said, people can also compare it to other clubs out there. So in comparison to the two dumpster fire clubs, Delco and Bucks, PF looks even better.

P.S. Delco and Bucks are bad. PF is good.

P.P.S- You're not my dad and i can write what i want.

Comment

I think for the most part people have done that. I haven't seen anyone write it isn't a solid club. That being said, people can also compare it to other clubs out there. So in comparison to the two dumpster fire clubs, Delco and Bucks, PF looks even better.

P.S. Delco and Bucks are bad. PF is good.

P.P.S- You're not my dad and i can write what i want.
      I cant speak to Delco and PF, but Bucks is in bad shape. This club has been running on fumes left over by Eddie Leigh the last few years. Since he passed away, it has been 100% downhill. Absent any real changes at the top, FC Bucks will be out of ECNL in 1-2 years. There are other local clubs that have the right trajectory and are making moves and hiring people in an effort to improve their clubs, be more competitive, and get ECNL membership. The writing is on the wall. ECNL wants a competitive league and FC Bucks is no longer competitive.

Comment

Had been ECNL, but was one of first clubs invited into DA for girls. And they remain in DA.
        ECNL boys, but various tiers below each.
        Yes for the boys side - they are not DA?

Comment

I cant speak to Delco and PF, but Bucks is in bad shape. This club has been running on fumes left over by Eddie Leigh the last few years. Since he passed away, it has been 100% downhill. Absent any real changes at the top, FC Bucks will be out of ECNL in 1-2 years. There are other local clubs that have the right trajectory and are making moves and hiring people in an effort to improve their clubs, be more competitive, and get ECNL membership. The writing is on the wall. ECNL wants a competitive league and FC Bucks is no longer competitive.
          Thank you. But I am looking for more info on PF as they are the closest to my area.

Comment

Thank you. But I am looking for more info on PF as they are the closest to my area.
            If you are truly looking for information, you may have to pick up the phone and call them or go the field and find out if they are the closest. They have information nights. Why would you look for information on TS?

Comment

If you are truly looking for information, you may have to pick up the phone and call them or go the field and find out if they are the closest. They have information nights. Why would you look for information on TS?
              There is a lot of useful information on TS.. Some clubs don’t always tell customers the truth.

Comment

There is a lot of useful information on TS.. Some clubs don’t always tell customers the truth.
                Haven’t found much useful on here. Besides the jokes

Comment

Shocking FC Delco are worse than FC Bucks now. FC Bucks just needs change in leadership, FC Delco is basically a boys club and whole like nothing more than to get rid of girls soccer. PF do a nice job.

Comment

Haven’t found much useful on here. Besides the jokes
                    PF has more than anything ecnl and da. It has other levels for all skills.

Comment

Do they care about the lower teams or just the upper end teams?

Comment

Do they care about the lower teams or just the upper end teams?
                        I am sure you will hear people complain on all levels. Why? Because people always complain. They care about their teams.

Keep in mind, no one can make a kid good that doesn't have the motivation to become good or the parents that will make sure they are doing the outside work to get there.

Just attending practices on any team or club doesn't make a kid good, doing the extra work does. Not everyone wants to do it.

Comment

I am sure you will hear people complain on all levels. Why? Because people always complain. They care about their teams.

Keep in mind, no one can make a kid good that doesn't have the motivation to become good or the parents that will make sure they are doing the outside work to get there.

Just attending practices on any team or club doesn't make a kid good, doing the extra work does. Not everyone wants to do it.
                          Which is why PF provides multiple levels for all types of motivated kids.

Comment

PF should just buy Bucks and save us all!

Comment

Our experience at Penn Fusion has been that it’s run as business, a very efficient one. There is no regards for player development especially those that don’t fit the mold. I look

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                                Our experience at Penn Fusion has been that it’s run as business, a very efficient one. There is no regards for player development especially those that don’t fit the mold. I look
                                Please tell us more as I was looking at PF as an option. Thx

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X