Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girls ecnl 2018-2019

Playing all games in the spring again I guess if they don't get them in this weekend. Love what the FSA U13 and 14's are doing ..... 3 wins total between then .... all against SUSA who is the lowest ranked and winless teams in those age groups. CFCU not much better.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Playing all games in the spring again I guess if they don't get them in this weekend. Love what the FSA U13 and 14's are doing ..... 3 wins total between then .... all against SUSA who is the lowest ranked and winless teams in those age groups. CFCU not much better.

get a life

Comment

get a life
      Touchy subject, eh? I take it that your kid is 13 or 14. Better start looking for a new club soon. If at FSA, they will keep her but it will cost you a fortune for the next 5 years and the team will likely only accrue another 10-12 wins in that entire time. If CFCU, based on current results, it looks like they will have to replace her next year or the year after so they can move their teams forward (at least enough to get 1 spot ahead of FSA so they can claim to be the best girls club in the state). Just trying to help out here.

Comment

This thread brought to by.....wait for it......an Oakwood Dad.

The local ECNL team (at least high school aged ones) haven't played a match yet.

Comment

The local ECNL team (at least high school aged ones) haven't played a match yet.

Or an FSA parent. After all, every year since they bought the badge is going to be "their year". Lol

Comment

You're an excellent reader rain man.

Comment

What I want to know is.... why does EM walk like he has a stick up his azz?

Comment

get a life
                You’re right, Fsa and CFC parents need to get a life.

Comment

That’s because CFC and Fsa both thought they registered for the premiere kickball league.

Comment

You’re right, Fsa and CFC parents need to get a life.
                    Nobody and i mean nobody sucks ***** like oakwood dads. Proven every day. Just listen to the diatribe. Empty vessels, bloated nonsense

Comment

Nobody and i mean nobody sucks ***** like oakwood dads. Proven every day. Just listen to the diatribe. Empty vessels, bloated nonsense
                      says CFC dad

Comment

CFC's record is what it is because of their style of play. no organized soccer, just directing play through the strengths of their kids. No consistency in instruction from age group to the next.

Comment

CFC's record is what it is because of their style of play. no organized soccer, just directing play through the strengths of their kids. No consistency in instruction from age group to the next.
                          yup, win at a younger age and lose at an older age

Comment

What and embarrassment for Oakwood U13 NPL (future DA) in the New England Premiership. They were in the SECOND division and couldn't even finish in the top 3. Mom and Pop clubs smacked them.

Comment

What and embarrassment for Oakwood U13 NPL (future DA) in the New England Premiership. They were in the SECOND division and couldn't even finish in the top 3. Mom and Pop clubs smacked them.
                              right, because CFC kicks azz in their NPL divisions.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X