Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    EE is finally letting his ego down and contemplating of the overall soccer landscape in the West Palm Beach and Broward area by convening a substantial pow-wow and profit sharing strategy and approach to put this afresh strategic allegiance. Long overdue, for these clubs to join forces for the best avenue for players versus holding talent and we all know at the end of the day it’s about proceeds $$$$. EE old attitude and mindset fancying the talent and new player $$$ vs. making it a win-win for all parties (clubs) involved.

Meeting will be held by Boca United and invitees are "rumored" to be there. EE has extended a peace branch.

Team Boca
    Schulz Soccer
    Parkland SC
    Coral Springs FC
    West Palm Beach United
    South Florida Elite
    Palm Beach Soccer Academy
    Brazilian Twisters
    *Boynton Knights (already in partnership but gaining steam)
    Only a perfect world would this work not in the gangster style clubs ran by thugs in South Florida would this concept work.

Comment

I'm sure your DOC knows all 800 players on their club. DOC is there to run the programs not be a Walmart greeter. Worry about your coach not the DOC that has nothing to do with coaching your CR7. Typical American thinks that in EU or South America DOCs are on the field. Rookie daddy :)
      Dumb azz. If you knew anything about BU, you would know that the DOC for the club, each Academy, both DA and GDA, the pre-academy teams, weekend rec league, and TOPSoccer is the exact same person.

Comment

I'm sure your DOC knows all 800 players on their club. DOC is there to run the programs not be a Walmart greeter. Worry about your coach not the DOC that has nothing to do with coaching your CR7. Typical American thinks that in EU or South America DOCs are on the field. Rookie daddy :)
        He expects the DOC to open your car door as Johnny hops out and runs to the field. Agree with your statement DOCs are there to run the different programs within the club not just your little Messi team.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
          only a perfect world would this work not in the gangster style clubs ran by thugs in south florida would this concept work.
          boynton knights gaining steam lol they lost evertthing last year they hve nothing not even 1 decent coach you are all fools

Comment

EE is finally letting his ego down and contemplating of the overall soccer landscape in the West Palm Beach and Broward area by convening a substantial pow-wow and profit sharing strategy and approach to put this afresh strategic allegiance. Long overdue, for these clubs to join forces for the best avenue for players versus holding talent and we all know at the end of the day it’s about proceeds $$$$. EE old attitude and mindset fancying the talent and new player $$$ vs. making it a win-win for all parties (clubs) involved.

Meeting will be held by Boca United and invitees are "rumored" to be there. EE has extended a peace branch.

Team Boca
            Schulz Soccer
            Parkland SC
            Coral Springs FC
            West Palm Beach United
            South Florida Elite
            Brazilian Twisters
            haters will be haters..............meeting sound promising

Comment

So ee is trying to have all the other local clubs bail him out !what the. Ya sounds promising to who?

Comment

Ya sounds great let me give all my best players to your ****ty ass da team ok

Comment

Good reading for today. Very interesting valid points from both side.

Comment

good reading for today. Very interesting valid points from both side.
                    why would any club want anything to do with bu they have nothing to offer nothing

Comment

why would any club want anything to do with bu they have nothing to offer nothing
                      Did you not read? I'm sorry son I'm not going to sum it up after 90 posts. get reading so that you can info yourself. I'll give you a hint access to DA platform :)

Comment

did you not read? I'm sorry son i'm not going to sum it up after 90 posts. Get reading so that you can info yourself. I'll give you a hint access to da platform :)
                        anyone can try out for a da team moron

Comment

Team Boca
                          Schulz Soccer
                          Parkland SC
                          Coral Springs FC
                          West Palm Beach United
                          South Florida Elite
                          Brazilian Twisters
                          SPRING SHOWCASE PROVIDES ELITE SCOUTING OPPORTUNITY
                          http://www.ussoccerda.com/20180417-f...ng-opportunity

Comment

Did you not read? I'm sorry son I'm not going to sum it up after 90 posts. get reading so that you can info yourself. I'll give you a hint access to DA platform :)
                            Dummy. You already have access to the DA platform. Ugh.

Why do only me and the other posting this info understand how it works? Hello? Is this thing on?

Comment

EVeyone can talk crap all day long about bu sucking - Weston falling sport , bla bla bla but the only thing that matters is the scouts showing up at your showcase , no league will have the amount of scouts than the da gda league, not ecnl , not rspl, hs soccer finals , none

If your kid is good and wants to be seen and play at a good division 1 school , no better showcase than da gda league, no matter what Alan says

Comment

EVeyone can talk crap all day long about bu sucking - Weston falling sport , bla bla bla but the only thing that matters is the scouts showing up at your showcase , no league will have the amount of scouts than the da gda league, not ecnl , not rspl, hs soccer finals , none

If your kid is good and wants to be seen and play at a good division 1 school , no better showcase than da gda league, no matter what Alan says
                                Really? BU played in the GDA this past year. Where is that extensive list of D1 college commitments for their players? How about for their U16/17 team? Just because they play in front of those coaches does not mean they are interested. Sh!t training is still sh!t training, even in the GDA. College coaches know that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X