X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    And they will each get $1000 toward tuition
    A kid in my town we know got 23K Academic & 12K from the coach/Athletic/soccer @ SHU.

Comment

A kid in my town we know got 23K Academic & 12K from the coach/Athletic/soccer @ SHU.
      That money came directly from the coach to your kid for special little things they want done in the locker before practice

Comment

That money came directly from the coach to your kid for special little things they want done in the locker before practice
        Perv Alert - Only a perv would make a post like that.

Comment

You’ve got issues.

Comment

and the family is still on the hook for around $30K. That said the more merit$ the better - it sticks all four years as long as you keep your GPA up.

Comment

I’m going to guess they aren’t going to add players just to add them unless they have a small roster. Otherwise there would be no point. If the roster is big and they are adding to it, it’s because they must think they’ll be able to help.
              36 on the roster last season with 10 seniors. 16 recruits--wow.

Comment

Maybe they are looking to add a JV team

Comment

17 recruits the article says. That’s a whole team. I’m no mathmatician but 36 - 10 plus 17 is 43. I have to assume some other players have quit or left.

Comment

Fairfield had 28 on the roster with 8 seniors. 13 incoming.

Comment

17 recruits the article says. That’s a whole team. I’m no mathmatician but 36 - 10 plus 17 is 43. I have to assume some other players have quit or left.
                      If they weren't told they're done, they see the writing on the wall and leave. This happens often in college sports and should be a lesson to all - you better love the school without soccer. Even without coach changes a new freshman can take your PT in a heartbeat. Your job is always at risk.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X