Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have given them a couple of chances. Both times it was run terribly. If I pay for a product, I have the right to say the product stinks
    no one wants to play at the PFA either PR!! we know you frequent this site for damage control. especially since LMs site consistently condemns you.

Comment

Futsal516 Winter Tournament Series Schedule

no one wants to play at the PFA either PR!! we know you frequent this site for damage control. especially since LMs site consistently condemns you.

A real man keeps his mouth shut and his feelings to himself. Anyone ever see the movie "The Godfather"? to be a "Rat" and or a "tattletale" is the lowest form of scum...this person crying about not being happy and blames others on an anonymous forum deserves to be wacked.

Comment

A real man keeps his mouth shut and his feelings to himself. Anyone ever see the movie "The Godfather"? to be a "Rat" and or a "tattletale" is the lowest form of scum...this person crying about not being happy and blames others on an anonymous forum deserves to be wacked.
        The OP is 100% right. The tournaments and league(s) are run terrible. I know because i have played in all last year and will never again. #dropthemic

Comment

Futsal516 Winter Tournament Series Schedule

The OP is 100% right. The tournaments and league(s) are run terrible. I know because i have played in all last year and will never again. #dropthemic

Yep, looks like I guessed correctly on both counts...a Sc_mbag & a teenager.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X