Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry Mr. Creepy, I was taking a dump. Regards, 14 yr old Ukie player.
    😂😂. Or at the trainers tent icing my leg! Signed parent that was there.

Comment

Looks like 2 different teams or different players between 1st game and 3rd game...team/coach to dependent on 2007 players??
      not what I'm seeing. Are you trolling social media?

Comment

Looks like 2 different teams or different players between 1st game and 3rd game...team/coach to dependent on 2007 players??
        wrong, troll

Comment

Ukrainian Black 2006 - Girls

Added players but not talent. Not a good showing in Division 4 in FL.

Please stop, a lot of the top GA clubs skipped out on the tourney due to various reasons, COVID, D1 blackout period etc. So do not base this event in today’s environment.
          so they would have been in a lower division? maybe the other clubs were smart to skip out of the event

Comment

so they would have been in a lower division? maybe the other clubs were smart to skip out of the event
            Correct, the competition was light compared to what it would have been without Covid and the D1 blackout period.

Comment

Correct, the competition was light compared to what it would have been without Covid and the D1 blackout period.
              Really? Exactly what top clubs opted out? Can you name some?

Comment

We played in Div 4. No one is watching Div 4 soccer of a GAL tourney anyway.

Comment

still higher level than any event your daughter plays with Bucks RL

Comment

For sure RL is bad soccer like really really bad... better off at ICSL

Comment

STA is one that I noticed was not there but there were quite a few more. You can look it up yourself if you’d like.

Comment

Ukies is about the same as Bucks RL. Both low level soccer.

Comment

Where are the results posted?

Comment

STA is one that I noticed was not there but there were quite a few more. You can look it up yourself if you’d like.
                            name the few more you speak of

Comment

Most of the top clubs were in attendance.

https://system.gotsport.com/org_event/events/3615

Comment

Ukies is about the same as Bucks RL. Both low level soccer.
                                Speaking of really low level soccer, how is the FCB 2006 ECNL neighborhood team doing lately? I bet they are scoring a ton of goals with such amazing mids and forwards.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X