Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TS Dumbies

TS Dumbies posting all the time try to spread their peacock feathers. You wish your son was scoring goals like mine. When you can produce an athelete and get as much tale as I do you can post. Until then silence, listen and learn. Even my son scores goals and the girls are all over him so he can post you cannot. Transgender essays will not help you in the real world, goals and tale what matter, get with the program TS idiot loosers making no sense with the dubmest posts on hemingway, transgender essays, UF/UCF who frigging cares you still going to be sweeping the floor. You produce the kids my son dribble around and score on thank you.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    TS Dumbies posting all the time try to spread their peacock feathers. You wish your son was scoring goals like mine. When you can produce an athelete and get as much tale as I do you can post. Until then silence, listen and learn. Even my son scores goals and the girls are all over him so he can post you cannot. Transgender essays will not help you in the real world, goals and tale what matter, get with the program TS idiot loosers making no sense with the dubmest posts on hemingway, transgender essays, UF/UCF who frigging cares you still going to be sweeping the floor. You produce the kids my son dribble around and score on thank you.
    OK. Just learn the difference between "tale" and "tail" and you'll be set.

Comment

You’re the type of parent who those who are truly educated, laugh at. I’m a former D1AA scholarship football player.

I never would have attended my Alma Mater if it wasn’t fully paid for, but instead some measly combo of athletic scholarship, aid and loans.

Too expensive.

My Alma Mater is a very good school. Not Ivy League level, but still very good.

If you don’t have a scholarship in men’s football or basketball, then your scholarship is a joke.

If you don’t have a scholarship in women’s basketball, volleyball, gymnastics or tennis, then your scholarship is a joke.

That’s the truth from the fieldhouse.

All of the non full ride sports athletes were jealous of us.

Can’t blame them.

They knew that their scholarship was a joke too and what they were told their whole lives was BS.

If your high level player even makes it to college to play soccer, they’ll learn that truth too. It’s why so many of them quit. At my Alma Mater they don’t have men’s soccer. Not a lot of schools do.

My Alma Mater had intramural soccer, like most colleges do for men. Percentage wise that’s where your son has the greatest possibility to play.

As far as women, soccer players were not highly valued at Frat Parties with the Soroties in attendance unless they were a part of the Fraternity’s intramural squad.

For some reason they really wanted the football players and basketball players to attend. Weird, huh?

Men’s soccer in America compared to other nations is the equivalent of what watching the Rays or Marlins compete this year in MLB is going to be. Atrocious.

The only difference is that everybody, including those in the clubs, know that the Rays and Marlins are tanking.

US Men’s soccer doesn’t, even as they will be watching the World Cup from the comfort of their own homes. Men’s soccer is irrelevant in America.

Just truth from the field house.

Comment

You’re the type of parent who those who are truly educated, laugh at. I’m a former D1AA scholarship football player.

I never would have attended my Alma Mater if it wasn’t fully paid for, but instead some measly combo of athletic scholarship, aid and loans.

Too expensive.

If you don’t have a scholarship in men’s football or basketball, then your scholarship is a joke.

If you don’t have a scholarship in women’s basketball, volleyball, gymnastics or tennis, then your scholarship is a joke.

Can’t blame them.

They knew that their scholarship was a joke too and what they were told their whole lives was BS.

If your high level player even makes it to college to play soccer, they’ll learn that truth too. It’s why so many of them quit. At my Alma Mater they don’t have men’s soccer. Not a lot of schools do.

My Alma Mater had intramural soccer, like most colleges do for men. Percentage wise that’s where your son has the greatest possibility to play.

As far as women, soccer players were not highly valued at Frat Parties with the Soroties in attendance unless they were a part of the Fraternity’s intramural squad.

For some reason they really wanted the football players and basketball players to attend. Weird, huh?

Men’s soccer in America compared to other nations is the equivalent of what watching the Rays or Marlins compete this year in MLB is going to be. Atrocious.

The only difference is that everybody, including those in the clubs, know that the Rays and Marlins are tanking.

US Men’s soccer doesn’t, even as they will be watching the World Cup from the comfort of their own homes. Men’s soccer is irrelevant in America.

Have to agree ,Soccer in the US is Atrocious and won't change until they have Coaches that have a idea of what to look for.As of now they get a hard on for tall kids at 12 yrs of age.

Comment

Too expensive.

Can’t blame them.

Chad...you are tool. Nobody likes you. You're not as cool as you think. Thanks for coming to talking soccer and telling us all how you went to a "good school" and how the frat guys "wanted you at parties"....LMFAO, what a try hard

Comment

dumb
            loser

Comment

Chad...you are tool. Nobody likes you. You're not as cool as you think. Thanks for coming to talking soccer and telling us all how you went to a "good school" and how the frat guys "wanted you at parties"....LMFAO, what a try hard
              Great deflection.

Care to tell me how if you’re a male and your scholarship is not in football or basketball, then your scholarship is a joke?

Care to tell me how if you’re a female and your scholarship is not in volleyball, basketball, gymnastics or tennis, then your scholarship is a joke?

Care to tell me how men’s soccer in MANY colleges across the nation is just an intramural sport and NOT an NCAA sport?

Care to tell me how I am wrong that the USMNT is not in the World Cup and atrocious when compared to the rest of the world?

You’re the try hard, avoiding everything of fact. You’ve got a weak intellectual mind.

Comment

*dummy

Dumby:

Common misspelling of the word dummy, almost always used by the people who can easily be described by the word itself. Just because dumb has a "b" at the end, does not mean dummy has to. Also, dummy does not rhyme with Gumby.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                  *dummy

dumby:

Common misspelling of the word dummy, almost always used by the people who can easily be described by the word itself. Just because dumb has a "b" at the end, does not mean dummy has to. Also, dummy does not rhyme with gumby.
                  ts for dummies

Comment

ts for dummies
                    What do you mean?

Comment

So says the D-U-M-M-Y. This is too rich.

Perhaps at some point you should have followed your own advice of "silence, listen, and learn."

Comment

Great deflection.

Care to tell me how if you’re a male and your scholarship is not in football or basketball, then your scholarship is a joke?

Care to tell me how if you’re a female and your scholarship is not in volleyball, basketball, gymnastics or tennis, then your scholarship is a joke?

Care to tell me how men’s soccer in MANY colleges across the nation is just an intramural sport and NOT an NCAA sport?

Care to tell me how I am wrong that the USMNT is not in the World Cup and atrocious when compared to the rest of the world?

You’re the try hard, avoiding everything of fact. You’ve got a weak intellectual mind.
                        You're a tool. You know it. I know it. Everyone that spends 5 minutes with you rolls their eyes and can't wait to bail.

Comment

You're a tool. You know it. I know it. Everyone that spends 5 minutes with you rolls their eyes and can't wait to bail.
                          You’re intellectually weak. You have inferior cognitive functions.

Fact: US Men’s soccer sucks, nationally, collegiate and youth.

Can’t handle the truth, can you?

You’re a retard. You know it. I know it. Everyone who spends five minutes with you has experienced a person who went full retard. Never go full retard.

Comment

Care to tell me how US Men’s Soccer is not a joke and how it’s not atrocious across the board, from men, to NCAA to youth?

Care to tell me how well they are going to do in the 2018 World Cup?

What a jackhold you’re.

Comment

Care to tell me how US Men’s Soccer is not a joke and how it’s not atrocious across the board, from men, to NCAA to youth?

Care to tell me how well they are going to do in the 2018 World Cup?

What a jackhold you’re.
                              We are not on par with the soccer culture and development around the world, but it is what it is.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X