Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

80% of Boys Academy players are privately trained by academy staff...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh, I'm dazed alright...by the stench of your own self importance, your utter lack of comprehension, and your profound ugliness. Done.
    Funny what you see when catch a glimpse of your own reflection.

Opened your eyes.

Comment

Funny what you see when catch a glimpse of your own reflection.

Opened your eyes.
      Did you ever get past sixth grade, mate?

I imagine that nuh-uh, or I know you are, but what am I...are also in your Arsenal of witty comebacks. Chicks must dig you.

Comment

Did you ever get past sixth grade, mate?

I imagine that nuh-uh, or I know you are, but what am I...are also in your Arsenal of witty comebacks. Chicks must dig you.
        Sample this matey!
        You have your entire life to be a jerk. Why not take today off?
        Your ass must be pretty jealous of all the shlte that comes out of your mouth.
        Remember when I asked for your opinion? Me neither.
        If you’re waiting for me to care, I hope you brought something to eat, ‘cause it’s gonna be a really long time.
        Some day you’ll go far—and I really hope you stay there.
        I’m trying my absolute hardest to see things from your perspective, but I just can’t get my head that far up my ass.
        Sometimes it’s better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you’re stupid than open it and remove all doubt.
        I’m not a proctologist, but I know an ******* when I see one.
        You only annoy me when you’re breathing, really.
        Do yourself a favor and ignore anyone who tells you to be yourself. Bad idea in your case
        I don’t know what your problem is, but I’m guessing it’s hard to pronounce.
        Do your parents even realize they’re living proof that two wrongs don’t make a right?
        Remember that time I said I thought you were cool? I lied.
        Everyone’s entitled to act stupid once in awhile, but you really abuse the privilege.
        Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you’d gotten enough oxygen at birth?
        Can you die of constipation? I ask because I’m worried about how full of shlte you are.
        Good story, but in what chapter do you shut the f&ck up?

Comment

Someone really pissed off Westside on this thread.

Comment

Sample this matey!
            You have your entire life to be a jerk. Why not take today off?
            Your ass must be pretty jealous of all the shlte that comes out of your mouth.
            Remember when I asked for your opinion? Me neither.
            If you’re waiting for me to care, I hope you brought something to eat, ‘cause it’s gonna be a really long time.
            Some day you’ll go far—and I really hope you stay there.
            I’m trying my absolute hardest to see things from your perspective, but I just can’t get my head that far up my ass.
            Sometimes it’s better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you’re stupid than open it and remove all doubt.
            I’m not a proctologist, but I know an ******* when I see one.
            You only annoy me when you’re breathing, really.
            Do yourself a favor and ignore anyone who tells you to be yourself. Bad idea in your case
            I don’t know what your problem is, but I’m guessing it’s hard to pronounce.
            Do your parents even realize they’re living proof that two wrongs don’t make a right?
            Remember that time I said I thought you were cool? I lied.
            Everyone’s entitled to act stupid once in awhile, but you really abuse the privilege.
            Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you’d gotten enough oxygen at birth?
            Can you die of constipation? I ask because I’m worried about how full of shlte you are.
            Good story, but in what chapter do you shut the f&ck up?

Very good, mate!
            Did little Janey get mad when you copied her work back in sixth grade , too?
            Here's a trophy for participation 🏆

Comment

Someone really pissed off Westside on this thread.
              Yep, he's a bit tightly wound, carries scars from sixth grade kickball, and doesn't have a unique thought in his head. I'd better stop...as I'm beginning to enjoy it.

Comment

Somebody fell of his meds.

Comment

I mean, PCU has a significant chunk of kids invited to DA so kinda moot
                  11 players turned down PTFC DA spots during the private DA tryout. This opened up spots for non-DA players

Comment

"What are you going to do about it?" Really? When you resort to name calling and sixth grade commentary, you solidify the rest of us in our own contrary position.

Projecting what you think will happen in the future isn't knowledge, you knucklehead, it's called a guess.

Most reasonable folks, like the person you are retaliating against, understand that there are very good 12 and 13 year old players at PCU, ADF, Copa, WA Timbers, Crossfire, FCP and the other DA clubs.

I watched boys from those teams acquit themselves very well against strong teams from Cal North, and Washington over this past weekend.

There is really no need to get turbulent over this. It's young boys soccer. Why are you so wound up over it? Especially since you aren't affiliated with a club and don't really know what you are talking about.
                    Let's be honest. The 04 boys across the river in Vantucky were the class of the 04's. Either in the DA or OYSA. I can't believe I'm saying this but those trailer trash families put together a team that plays the best soccer in the area. It's just too bad about the potholes😜

Comment

And still could not win state cup even with most of the top players in DA...
                      A good Fall season result(1st place), and a solid State Cup finish (finalist)...sounds like they had a good year. Cudos to Westside.

Best of luck to PCU and Westside at Regionals. Sorry that ADF couldn't make the trip but best of luck to those players this coming soccer year.

Comment

You are a whiny little bitch on the forum, crying and crying about things you can't control. Instead of wasting your time on this hole do something about it or stop crying. That's the message even a kindergarten kid could understand. Knowledge of what happened in this process is called access to information, not a guess. Knock..Knock...you awake yet or still dazed from the direct approach.
                        Curious. What or who do you go through to get your information regarding the selection process?

Comment

11 players turned down PTFC DA spots during the private DA tryout. This opened up spots for non-DA players
                          Why would that many of them try out if they weren't interested in playing for the DA?

Comment

Why would that many of them try out if they weren't interested in playing for the DA?
                            Maybe this is more clear- they did not try out, instead turned down, refused, declined a spot on the roster without even having to try out. Some kids were offered that before tryouts even happened based on the scouting the coaches did during last years "little da" and premier season games for the younger kids. why do you think so few player numbers were listed as making the team after "tryouts"?? Get with the program...

Comment

Curious. What or who do you go through to get your information regarding the selection process?

Obviously, the whiny little bitch, doesn't everyone?

Comment

The majority of those were charity little DA picks from BSC, CF, Cap, ESU & FC. Coaches from those clubs only pushed for their top players to stay with the big DA and a handful did stay. Noble gesture by Larry to offer up token spots, but the little DA coaches didn't take the bait. It's doing what's in the best interest of the players development.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X