Back of the Net is Terrible

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His blind alligiance to SUSA has killed his site.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Larry has taken content posted here. He has made comments about Talking Soccer posts. He definitely frequents this site.
      Why not? Gives him some material.

Comment

I hope he doesn't read this forum. I've been baiting him to show how stupid he looks with his opinionated answers. looks like quite a few clubs have stopped advertising with him already. Look at the top of his board. He's down to 4 clubs. Albertson is gonna be his favorite club again soon

What?? You are a tool!

Comment

Larry has taken content posted here. He has made comments about Talking Soccer posts. He definitely frequents this site.
          He's too busy counting his hard earned cash to care about you!

Comment

You must be a SUSA parent drinking that $4K koolaid.

Comment

You must be a SUSA parent drinking that $4K koolaid.
              Worth every penny*hic*

Comment

Worth every penny*hic*
                Maybe on the girls side because they bought the right teams but the boys suck and so does the training.

Comment

This site is way better than BOTN

It’s also a huge plus that Larry reads what’s posted here and it drives him crazy

Right Larry
                  I heard when Larry was in radio he had to leave because of an aligation with and underage girl, they made him resign and nothing would be released. That is why he built a website because he couldn’t work for anyone because of his past.

Comment

I heard when Larry was in radio he had to leave because of an aligation with and underage girl, they made him resign and nothing would be released. That is why he built a website because he couldn’t work for anyone because of his past.
                    Where today he could have just gone and got a coaching job with SUSA or East Meadow.

Comment

Hahahaha.

Comment

LM is dipping into political debates now. He must have seen CT and MA TS traffic is up because of multiple hate filled threads about Megan Rapinoe.

Comment

Honestly, doesn’t anyone else think it’s weird that a 60-year old man likes talking about little kids?

Comment

Honestly, doesn’t anyone else think it’s weird that a 60-year old man likes talking about little kids?
                            I find it weird coaches who have inappropriate relationships with minors still have coaching jobs.

Comment

I find it weird coaches who have inappropriate relationships with minors still have coaching jobs.
                              Wow, someone (Larry) got triggered.....

Comment

Let's just get rid of both the lousy coaches and the lousy BOTN site.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X