Rodriguez named head coach at uconn

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Len was never there and hardly knew any players names. He was tapped out for years. ZS and MR did everything. Len never was on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Len was never there and hardly knew any players names. He was tapped out for years. ZS and MR did everything. Len never was on the road.
      Who’s Len?

Comment

This is the dumbest comment I've seen on here in a long time. And that's saying something.
        Not the OP, but I agree with them. A balanced staff is much better. Some girls respond better to female coaches. Some to males. Having all males or all females doesn’t usually work. Name a successful school with an all female OR an all male staff. I’ll wait.

Comment

Not the OP, but I agree with them. A balanced staff is much better. Some girls respond better to female coaches. Some to males. Having all males or all females doesn’t usually work. Name a successful school with an all female OR an all male staff. I’ll wait.
          That's an inane statement. You're butt hurt because it's an all female staff? You're a loser.

Comment

"Many girls don't like playing for a female"

Because all those girls are jealous and catfights, amirite?

Like I said, dumbest thing I've read on TS in a long time. And if you're defending it, you're a moron.

Comment

That's an inane statement. You're butt hurt because it's an all female staff? You're a loser.
              Relax, man. I couldn’t care less. Makes not one difference in my life either way. I wish them well, but IMO, it will end in disaster. Feel free to disagree, but someone is a little defensive. Name me an all female staff that’s had great success. For that matter, name me an all male one. The staff needs balance. That’s all I’m saying.

Comment

In all the years of NCAA D1 soccer I think only 3 title s have been won by a women head coach. Florida - Becky B. Penn State Erika W. UCLA Erica C. Not a good percentage for women.

Comment

In all the years of NCAA D1 soccer I think only 3 title s have been won by a women head coach. Florida - Becky B. Penn State Erika W. UCLA Erica C. Not a good percentage for women.
                  Take away 20 for UNC and 3 in 18 or whatever is left isn't bad considering the ratio of men to women as head coaches and there are three right now regularly nipping at their tails - could be one more before long.

Comment

But female head coaches make up a very small percentage of the total coach pool, so your data doesn't mean female coaches aren't/can't be successful

Comment

But female head coaches make up a very small percentage of the total coach pool, so your data doesn't mean female coaches aren't/can't be successful
                      I am sure he accounted for that percentage in his in depth analysis

Comment

what about stanford= they have a women coach

Comment

Stanford head coach is Paul Ratliffe

Comment

Margaret was a great player. She is a very nice person but if she only has 2 years to impress the AD I can’t see it happening.

Comment

That isn’t what I said. I said ALL female or AlL male staffs. UCLA had a male on staff. PSU as well. Not sure about FL. UNC always has a female on staff. Stanford as well. My criticism isn’t the HC. It’s not adding a male on staff. Would say the same thing about an all male staff, but I can’t think of any.

Comment

That isn’t what I said. I said ALL female or AlL male staffs. UCLA had a male on staff. PSU as well. Not sure about FL. UNC always has a female on staff. Stanford as well. My criticism isn’t the HC. It’s not adding a male on staff. Would say the same thing about an all male staff, but I can’t think of any.

On what basis is gender relevant to the selection of a Head Coach for a men's or woman's college team?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X