Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No, said the parent of a 6 foot tall kid that hasn’t had a single “false promise” from Armada, or USSF. Just a platform to work hard, get better, and showcase skills and development. Plenty of opportunities being provided. With that, and the straight A’s, pretty sure my kid is happy with his parental choice from the good Lord!
    Gibberish from the helicopter parent. Amen stupid fck. Armada going bankrupt? Directors demoted shortly? Lol keep the dream alive bubba! “My kid is playing DA” lolololol.

Comment

No, said the parent of a 6 foot tall kid that hasn’t had a single “false promise” from Armada, or USSF. Just a platform to work hard, get better, and showcase skills and development. Plenty of opportunities being provided. With that, and the straight A’s, pretty sure my kid is happy with his parental choice from the good Lord!
      And this parent is on talking-soccer! Lol tool!

Comment

This thread makes me proud of Talking Soccer.

Just what I expect from you guys. Nice work.
        It's amazing how a normal thread about a 7-0 soccer game can end up with 2 clubs bashing each other. This time it was FESA and Armada. Next time it will be WFF and TBU or even Weston and Subprime. This is truly great work.

Comment

It's amazing how a normal thread about a 7-0 soccer game can end up with 2 clubs bashing each other. This time it was FESA and Armada. Next time it will be WFF and TBU or even Weston and Subprime. This is truly great work.
          American politics. Next I’ll use military strategies. Armada is trash.

Comment

Gibberish from the helicopter parent. Amen stupid fck. Armada going bankrupt? Directors demoted shortly? Lol keep the dream alive bubba! “My kid is playing DA” lolololol.
            Does 2nd tier DA count? Armada Pro Academy? The worst name ever...trying to look relevant.

Comment

Does 2nd tier DA count? Armada Pro Academy? The worst name ever...trying to look relevant.
              Better than FECES trying to use smoke and mirrors to disguise what a total turd of a sh1tshow they operate while playing in the minor leagues and not developing a damn thing worth caring about. At least Armada has helped some boys get great opportunities to further their soccer careers. FESA are kickball champions of the world and masters of the art of deflection and insults on TS and social media. Flucking volt clown show!

Comment

Better than FECES trying to use smoke and mirrors to disguise what a total turd of a sh1tshow they operate while playing in the minor leagues and not developing a damn thing worth caring about. At least Armada has helped some boys get great opportunities to further their soccer careers. FESA are kickball champions of the world and masters of the art of deflection and insults on TS and social media. Flucking volt clown show!
                The only show is the armada teams losing across the board! Lol limp d i c.

All your ages groups are a disgrace!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X