X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It does an cannot wait to see the outcome
    How can "nothing ever happened" have an outcome? Some deranged parent or desperate competitor unleashed a bunch of unsubstantiated claims.

Comment

How can "nothing ever happened" have an outcome? Some deranged parent or desperate competitor unleashed a bunch of unsubstantiated claims.
      We shall see genius

Comment

Greatest Name for a Thread Ever (and Most Accurate!)

I just want to take a minute to thank the person that started this thread. I burst out laughing at the name of this thread. It is so true, GPS is a 100% a smoking dumpster and has been for years. GPS hasn't cared about anything other than money for many many years and now it is finally catching up to them.

The next step is to create a GPS Alumni Group so that we can all help each other work the trouble and aggravation GPS has caused our families over the years. Thanks GPS for charging us absurd tuition fees, then hitting us with massive uniform and tournament fees while in exchange providing our kids nothing at all except crap coaching. Oh, yeah, and thanks for remaining completely tone-deaf to all of our issues and complaints as well.

We are so glad you brought the ugly side of corporate business practices to youth soccer. What a great bunch of people!

Comment

^^ Support group needed for voluntary soccer.

Yep, this country has real problems compared to the rest of the world.

Comment

I just want to take a minute to thank the person that started this thread. I burst out laughing at the name of this thread. It is so true, GPS is a 100% a smoking dumpster and has been for years. GPS hasn't cared about anything other than money for many many years and now it is finally catching up to them.

The next step is to create a GPS Alumni Group so that we can all help each other work the trouble and aggravation GPS has caused our families over the years. Thanks GPS for charging us absurd tuition fees, then hitting us with massive uniform and tournament fees while in exchange providing our kids nothing at all except crap coaching. Oh, yeah, and thanks for remaining completely tone-deaf to all of our issues and complaints as well.

We are so glad you brought the ugly side of corporate business practices to youth soccer. What a great bunch of people!
            Oh please tell us of the altruistic club you speak of...

Comment

So wait, your argument is that all clubs are bad including GPS? WOW! The game is for the kids. Maybe you should a different job, as you are way to corrupted to be teaching kids. Shame on you.

And, for the record, there are a number of more altruistic clubs in which to learn soccer than GPS.

Comment

So wait, your argument is that all clubs are bad including GPS? WOW! The game is for the kids. Maybe you should a different job, as you are way to corrupted to be teaching kids. Shame on you.

And, for the record, there are a number of more altruistic clubs in which to learn soccer than GPS.
                Classic GPS fallback line: "We're bad guys but so is everybody else."

GPS is the Evil Empire of Soccer. Yuck!

Comment

Best name ever for a thread. I keep visiting the forum just to reread the name. Haha!!!!

Comment

The Smoking Dumpster Fires of America Association (SDFOAA) ask people to stop comparing them to Global Premier Soccer.

Smoking Dumpster Fires of America held a press conference Tuesday at which they politely asked people to stop comparing them to GPS.

"We are being unfairly maligned here," said one garbage dumpster with huge flames bursting from its lid. "We dumpsters don't try to mess with your lives or anything."

The dumpster fires then produced a chart showing that while GPS has lots of bad qualities, dumpster fires possess none of these dangerous and deadly characteristics:

Dumpster Fires:
                    Eliminate trash
                    Fun to watch
                    Don't take your money
                    Don't ruin the soccer development of kids, just want to burn in peace

GPS:
                    Sometimes create trashy soccer programs
                    Painful to watch
                    Take lots of your money while providing no value
                    Run awful soccer programs that set the development of children back many years

"As you can see, we dumpster fires are often unfairly discriminated against," said Tom Trash Can, a smoking dumpster fire in a Chicago alley. "We're actually pretty neat once you get to know us."

The dumpster fires asked people to raise awareness about this important issue using the hashtag #NotAllDumpsterFires.

Comment

Lmfao

Comment

I have a buddy in the army that likes to say something is FUBAR when things have gotten really ugly.

I would say this mess that GPS has gotten itself into is pretty bad. I am hearing about from just about every direction.

I think it is fair to say that GPS right now is FUBAR.

F'd
                        Up
                        Beyond
                        All
                        Repair

The damage looks pretty much irreparable.

Comment

here's another vote for gps = smoking dumpster fire as the best name for a thread in recent memory.

Comment

I have a buddy in the army that likes to say something is FUBAR when things have gotten really ugly.

I would say this mess that GPS has gotten itself into is pretty bad. I am hearing about from just about every direction.

I think it is fair to say that GPS right now is FUBAR.

F'd
                            Up
                            Beyond
                            All
                            Repair

The damage looks pretty much irreparable.
                            Do all you morons realize that there is no such thing as bad publicity? The more you talk about GPS (both real and made up stories) the more people are paying attention to them. I see all the stupid threads started around GPS and know there are a bunch of worried and obsessed folks that seem to be really threatened by their existence. Makes me think GPS must be doing something right and cutting into bigger pieces of the soccer pie.

Comment

Do all you morons realize that there is no such thing as bad publicity? The more you talk about GPS (both real and made up stories) the more people are paying attention to them. I see all the stupid threads started around GPS and know there are a bunch of worried and obsessed folks that seem to be really threatened by their existence. Makes me think GPS must be doing something right and cutting into bigger pieces of the soccer pie.
                              Unlawful visas, racketeering but yes of course they’re doing something right, ICE raided them bcos they were doing EVERYTHING RIGHT. Haha nice try.

Comment

This post brought to you by GPS

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X