Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    At least you got the last sentence correct, @$$hole.

Just remember that when your kid turns to you and says "How'd I do mom?" and you can mutter, through chattering teeth, "Great honey, I love you. But, the person who thinks I should be out here supporting you is an azzhole."

Comment

Exactly! WE CAN ONLY HOPE. And we can all hope as well that GPS will be dissolving sooner rather than later. The rumors are flying. Let's just hope it doesn't take too long for the rotting carcass of GPS to finally just go away. Soccer families everywhere would be forever grateful.

rumors on TS, or generated solely from TS, are not rumors. it's just bullshlt.

Comment

from knowing someone that was part of the raid, this will all be in the news soon. I am sure we all know some GPS employees that can validate it for you if you ask.

net/net- the raid did happen, but just wait until its in the news to make your opinions and judgments about it

Comment

from knowing someone that was part of the raid, this will all be in the news soon. I am sure we all know some GPS employees that can validate it for you if you ask.

net/net- the raid did happen, but just wait until its in the news to make your opinions and judgments about it
          Sigh. You are pathetic. Did you get cut from a team or something?

Comment

No cuts at GPS. A parent upset about lousy PT is always a possibility but most likely it's a competitor. So little talent, so many clubs

Comment

I love the deniers... they really have no clue. The raid happened. If you don't know why, it's because GPS has been misusing the work visas. This is no different than any other corporation misusing H1B's and such. It happened. They are in legal trouble. Whether that hampers the day to day running of the club remains to be seen. My guess is the coaches on the wrong visas will be sent packing and teams will be left scrambling. Fines in their future as well.

Comment

I love the deniers... they really have no clue. The raid happened. If you don't know why, it's because GPS has been misusing the work visas. This is no different than any other corporation misusing H1B's and such. It happened. They are in legal trouble. Whether that hampers the day to day running of the club remains to be seen. My guess is the coaches on the wrong visas will be sent packing and teams will be left scrambling. Fines in their future as well.
                What impact does this have on your life that you sit on an anon forum and give ''your guess''? Get a life. Sad sad man.

Comment

What impact does this have on your life that you sit on an anon forum and give ''your guess''? Get a life. Sad sad man.
                  LOL. What's sadder, the misinformation being posted by those who either don't know what actually happened or are actively trying to manage the situation so the club doesn't implode. Either way, I know a lot more than you know. As for impact, I know many of the coaches involved and work in the business. Happy?

Comment

LOL. What's sadder, the misinformation being posted by those who either don't know what actually happened or are actively trying to manage the situation so the club doesn't implode. Either way, I know a lot more than you know. As for impact, I know many of the coaches involved and work in the business. Happy?
                    Can you expand on ''know many of the coaches''? How do you know them? What relationship do you have with them? Work in the business, where? What club? What position do you hold in that club? Lets try and get some facts if you are representing that you know a lot more than me

Comment

Though many of us wish it would. GPS is going nowhere fast.

Comment

Though many of us wish it would. GPS is going nowhere fast.
                        Such a depressing thought. Let's hope you are wrong.

Comment

Typical GPS response. You are either a poor player or a deranged parent if you have a complaint or expect any kind of value for your money. That is why GPS does and always will suck. They are arrogant and can't be bothered to even try offer something good.

I don't have a kid at GPS and don't care about GPS one way or another, but I do believe that Massachusetts soccer would be much better off without them.

Just saying...

Comment

Gps sucks

Comment

I agree. GPS does suck and it is more apparent than ever that the wheels are falling off.

Comment

Let's hope it happens before they ruin the futures of too many more young players. That place is a dead end, no question.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X