Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you. Very disappointed I tell you. Even the new coach we got was sold the DPL lies. Not many options here in Florida. DPL costs just a few buck less than DA, with one less training day, no dedicated fields, playing mediocre teams, with new coaches trying to figure out “what the heck”!! and paying out of pocket for make believe showcases
    Ask for your release then. Season is a few games and weeks in, I’m sure you can latch on to another clubs team.

Comment

You cant always get what you want... but if you try sometime... you can pay someone a lot of money for what they say you need.

Not just a DPL problem. Everywhere you turn there is a new league or club overpromising and underdelivering. End result is dilution.

Comment

Thank you. Very disappointed I tell you. Even the new coach we got was sold the DPL lies. Not many options here in Florida. DPL costs just a few buck less than DA, with one less training day, no dedicated fields, playing mediocre teams, with new coaches trying to figure out “what the heck”!! and paying out of pocket for make believe showcases
        from what im hearing , your dpl fees are ALOT more than DA or ECNL.. how much are those coaches getting paid? do the rich parents at PBG really just write checks with no accountability ?... gotta get a job there !!

Comment

You cant always get what you want... but if you try sometime... you can pay someone a lot of money for what they say you need.

Not just a DPL problem. Everywhere you turn there is a new league or club overpromising and underdelivering. End result is dilution.
          i think PBG should have stuck with national league as opposed to this DPL BS.. its alot more competative than DPL, not as good as ecnl or DA but alot better and cheaper than DPL.. I think the club,DOC and coaches and benefiting financially like crazy with this program... the fees are out of control ... the competition is subpar . ...thumbs down PBG and Weston ! stick with FSPL

Comment

i think PBG should have stuck with national league as opposed to this DPL BS.. its alot more competative than DPL, not as good as ecnl or DA but alot better and cheaper than DPL.. I think the club,DOC and coaches and benefiting financially like crazy with this program... the fees are out of control ... the competition is subpar . ...thumbs down PBG and Weston ! stick with FSPL
            When none of the GDA clubs in southeast entered the league that should have been the red flag.

Comment

No, they are not. A few of the age groups have performed poorly but the other half have had close competitive games. The 01s, 05s, and 06s have struggled. The 05’s improved a bit. The 07s, 04s and 03s have done well for the most part.
              Looks like the teams that are winning the competition is ranked very low on Got Soccer like for the young team

Comment

this is a great showcase you will all have fun at this !

Comment

looking at the schedule looks like most of the PBG teams revolted and decided not to attend. Only 04 and 03 going.

Comment

looking at the schedule looks like most of the PBG teams revolted and decided not to attend. Only 04 and 03 going.
                    they are all too busy smoking weed!! ,, the 03s,and 04s should do well playin high ! hope they have plenty of munchies!!!

Comment

Sh1t show.

Comment

wow. check out the rankings of some of those teams! #167 in southern cali ? lol... not 1 team ranked in the top 25 of the state! except pbg and weston , looks like a great competative tournament.. those college coaches will be stacked 5 deep...

Comment

this is a great showcase you will all have fun at this !
                          fun? should be a blast! bring $$

Comment

fun? should be a blast! bring $$
                            Yep! Last I checked they all signed up for it. No one forced them. Travel soccer costs money? Shocked I tell you!

Comment

Yep! Last I checked they all signed up for it. No one forced them. Travel soccer costs money? Shocked I tell you!
                              yep,, great way to justify it AG.. you sold a bag of BS, and they bought it!,

Comment

wow. check out the rankings of some of those teams! #167 in southern cali ? lol... not 1 team ranked in the top 25 of the state! except pbg and weston , looks like a great competative tournament.. those college coaches will be stacked 5 deep...
                                San Diego surf 03- ranked 25
                                Real Colorado National- ranked 12
                                Solar DPL 03- ranked 10
                                Houston Dash DPL 03- ranked 4
                                United Mount Pleasant 03- ranked 1
                                SC Del Sol Academy DPL 03- ranked 6
                                Dallas Texans 03- ranked 1
                                Lonestar SC DPL 03- ranked 1

That’s a handful from the 03 bracket. True Gardens isn’t playing some of the better teams but to say there aren’t any good teams isn’t true.

From the 04 bracket
                                Real Colorado National 04- ranked 4
                                Lonestar SC 04- ranked 1
                                Solar DPL Rundell 04-ranked 6
                                Dallas Texans DPL 04- ranked 9
                                SC Del Sol Academy 04- ranked 13
                                Beach FC 04 DPL- ranked 4
                                United Mount Pleasant 04- ranked 2
                                Legends FC Academy 04- ranked 12
                                Colorado Rush Nero 04- ranked 10
                                Houston Dash DPL 04- ranked 11

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X