DA... is it really the top

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funded teams will always be the best and pay to play teams will not, as they exclude players that cant afford it. This in not rocket science.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      1) lmao!!!!Of course US Soccer will say that their brand is the best (your so dumb)
      If you're going to call someone dumb, please know the difference between your and you're first.

Comment

If you're going to call someone dumb, please know the difference between your and you're first.
        who cares about proper grammer on a public soccer forum!!!!! point is your statements are completely false and your credibility is at zero....thats ZERO or (0) !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Funded teams will always be the best and pay to play teams will not, as they exclude players that cant afford it. This in not rocket science.
          There are no funded teams on LI s you have your work cut out for you. Li is pick your poison territory. Dont hope for too much.

Comment

There are no funded teams on LI s you have your work cut out for you. Li is pick your poison territory. Dont hope for too much.
            NY Cosmos DA is Fully funded, dix hills soccer club boys 2005 liverpool is fully funded (check them out on the dix hills website).

Now you are 4x stupider than before!...do you want to keep going? you are only burying yourself....with your dumb_ss/ignorant statements.

Comment

NY Cosmos DA is Fully funded, dix hills soccer club boys 2005 liverpool is fully funded (check them out on the dix hills website).

Now you are 4x stupider than before!...do you want to keep going? you are only burying yourself....with your dumb_ss/ignorant statements.
              Relax. I stand corrected. Please list ll the funded teams on LI. OP - If i were you I would, start with those.

Comment

Relax. I stand corrected. Please list ll the funded teams on LI. OP - If i were you I would, start with those.
                That's really great to see anywhere that a team wouldn't charge to play for them regardless of the level of play. KUDOS

Comment

Cosmos went pay to play

Comment

Wrong! Cosmos is now pay to play!

Comment

So there is only 1 team on Long island that is free to play at ? That's crazy

Comment

how much is the fee ? 2k-3k ?

Comment

So there is only 1 team on Long island that is free to play at ? That's crazy
                          Almost every school team is covered by the athletic budget of the school district. so they are not free but they are not exclusionary by income for the students in the district that make the teams. school ball should get a ton more credit then it gets for providing access to soccer for kids cut out of pay to play soccer.

Comment

school ball should get a ton more credit then it gets for providing access to soccer for kids cut out of pay to play soccer.

Quite the contrary. I think it has a great place in that instance.

I personally don't see any reason to play it otherwise.

Comment

Quite the contrary. I think it has a great place in that instance.

I personally don't see any reason to play it otherwise.
                              Oh of course The poor unwashed soccer peons of school ball will have to struggle on without the special little pricessess of the country club somehow. How will they ever manage.

Comment

how much is the fee ? 2k-3k ?
                                2-3x with travel

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X