Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dunno, my son has been doing it for a few years now. Made pools on first go around, and has been on state team and gone to AL the past 2yrs. I think its a good experience, get thrown in with a handful of other decent players and coaches that you have never met before and go compete with other groups. For the price tag is seems better than other camps and training opportunities around Fl. Will likely do it again this year, but we are under no delusion that this will lead to scholarships or to the NT, its just decent training and a good life experience for a teen.... get away from mommy and daddy for a week and go all in on the sport, have fun, and have better competition than a standard local week at a residency camp (like USF etc).
    Ugh. Must be a rough life if a week at Monticello, Alabama in the middle of July is seen as fun. No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Dunno, my son has been doing it for a few years now. Made pools on first go around, and has been on state team and gone to AL the past 2yrs. I think its a good experience, get thrown in with a handful of other decent players and coaches that you have never met before and go compete with other groups. For the price tag is seems better than other camps and training opportunities around Fl. Will likely do it again this year, but we are under no delusion that this will lead to scholarships or to the NT, its just decent training and a good life experience for a teen.... get away from mommy and daddy for a week and go all in on the sport, have fun, and have better competition than a standard local week at a residency camp (like USF etc).
      lol, whatever makes you feel better about dumping your kid off for a week! lololol

Comment

Just another "pay to play" scam... the more kids they invite, the more $$$$ they make.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X