Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No. ECNL national team. She is good but not nearly as good as the Weston mid.
    ECNL....NT?

You mean the National Training / iD2 Camp ECNL had in Portland?

iD2 that Tricia is the head director of??

Comment

ECNL....NT?

You mean the National Training / iD2 Camp ECNL had in Portland?

iD2 that Tricia is the head director of??
      Yep. As I mentioned, she is not as good as the Weston mid. I am not trying to overstate how good she is or how good Prime is. They are a great team. Better than Weston. Weston has the better mid. Not disagreeing.

Comment

The ECNL national team. Lol

Comment

Yep. As I mentioned, she is not as good as the Weston mid. I am not trying to overstate how good she is or how good Prime is. They are a great team. Better than Weston. Weston has the better mid. Not disagreeing.
          Ok. Whatever. I could care less, really.

Could even care less which team is better.

I’m more interested in who is going to get better in the next 8 months. Who is going to develop more is more important than who has the most talent right now.

Both teams should do well in the SE region of their respective leagues. Both should be scouted well and the players should have some opportunities moving forward.

Everything else is just a d!ck measuring contest.

Comment

Ok. Whatever. I could care less, really.

Could even care less which team is better.

I’m more interested in who is going to get better in the next 8 months. Who is going to develop more is more important than who has the most talent right now.

Both teams should do well in the SE region of their respective leagues. Both should be scouted well and the players should have some opportunities moving forward.

Everything else is just a d!ck measuring contest.
            Thank you! It doesn’t matter which team is better. The goal for each parent is to get their individual kid scouted and get an opportunity to play at the college level. College coaches aren’t recruiting a team, they are looking for the best player for a position that their team has a need for. ECNL and DA provide a platform for that to happen. It’s up to your daughter to work hard and develop so a college coach can think she can make an impact on their college team.

Comment

Weston plays in SWC and is an M class this year. They have no real teams to challenge them and aren't comparable to Staples for those reasons alone.

As for any players, clearly parents are pushing their own kids. Disgusting.

Comment

Weston plays in SWC and is an M class this year. They have no real teams to challenge them and aren't comparable to Staples for those reasons alone.

As for any players, clearly parents are pushing their own kids. Disgusting.
                a million apologies....wasn't paying attention to what thread or even state I clicked on....disregard

Comment

For all the keyboard warriors on here - unless you have watched both leagues you won’t know how similar and different they are at the same time, gda is so much quicker and you don’t have much time to individually screw around with the ball like ecnl, ecnl has the skill players but a lot of long ball that won’t help when trying to learn how to play out of pressure.

Even the 04 Weston team - which is prob the worst of all the age grps , seriously lacking offense and a forward will probably beat or play a really close game against the individual stars at prime 04
                  This is so stupid. These kids in both ECNL and DA come from all places including form each others leagues. Some of these kids just came from rec. LMAO

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X