Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This isn’t a debate. Other than the one player and maybe the goalie, nobody else on Weston would start on Prime’s team. Game wouldn’t be close and JS would be a fool to play them. I wouldn’t if I was him.

weston goalie not that good. she has zero dedication. ill take the prime goalie any day

Comment

weston goalie not that good. she has zero dedication. ill take the prime goalie any day
      Ok then Weston only has one player who could start on Prime’s team. If you have seen both teams play and disagree, explain which position you think Weston has a better player at. To me, there is not one other advantage Weston has.

Comment

This isn’t a debate. Other than the one player and maybe the goalie, nobody else on Weston would start on Prime’s team. Game wouldn’t be close and JS would be a fool to play them. I wouldn’t if I was him.
        Okay, just don't know why you would include WFF though? Weston & Sunprime would both easily beat WFF teams in every age group. WFF is a all star rec club/second team club with a DA badge.

Comment

JS and JH make it happen, lets scrimmage the two 05s
          Ok, but only if you let Weston U17 (03) demolish Prime's U17 (03's).

Comment

Now everyone knows, you have zero credibility

Comment

Then you haven’t watched Sunprime. They are the best 2005 team in Florida by far. I would bet on a 2-0 or 3-0 win over Weston. Weston has the best midfielder (even better than Sunprime’s national team girl - not debatable) but after that SunPrime BY FAR has the better defense (biggest advantage Prime has) and better forwards (nod to Prime). Style of play goes to Weston but it cannot overcome the huge defensive advantage SunPrime has. I have seen both play multiple times. That is my opinion. As far as speed, SunPrime is one of the fastest teams I have seen.
              Sunprime has a NT midfielder on the 05 team?

Comment

Sunprime has a NT midfielder on the 05 team?
                Yes the entire mid-field

Comment

For all the keyboard warriors on here - unless you have watched both leagues you won’t know how similar and different they are at the same time, gda is so much quicker and you don’t have much time to individually screw around with the ball like ecnl, ecnl has the skill players but a lot of long ball that won’t help when trying to learn how to play out of pressure.

Even the 04 Weston team - which is prob the worst of all the age grps , seriously lacking offense and a forward will probably beat or play a really close game against the individual stars at prime 04

Comment

Yes the entire mid-field
                    😂😂😂😂😂good one.

Comment

Yes the entire mid-field
                      Not the entire midfield. Just one. But I would take Weston’s mid over her. Seen them both play and Weston’s mid is the better player.

Comment

i would pay $5 to watch that game

Comment

Not the entire midfield. Just one. But I would take Weston’s mid over her. Seen them both play and Weston’s mid is the better player.
                          She was in a USYNT camp?

Comment

She was in a USYNT camp?
                            No. ECNL national team. She is good but not nearly as good as the Weston mid.

Comment

i would pay $5 to watch that game
                              I got 5 on it

Comment

go watch them play this weekend vs concorde fire.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X