Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AOC and Greta day that we are doomed in 12 years

What’s the point of continuing to play soccer and train when we are doomed by climate change?

With the world ending in 12 years...I expect it too be much too hot and the climate too bad in at least 6-8 years for soccer to even be played at all.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What’s the point of continuing to play soccer and train when we are doomed by climate change?

With the world ending in 12 years...I expect it too be much too hot and the climate too bad in at least 6-8 years for soccer to even be played at all.
    Those 2 paid actresses are hilarious. But just in case they're right, I'm not putting my kids into travel soccer- the smarter play is Volleyball.

Comment

Those 2 paid actresses are hilarious. But just in case they're right, I'm not putting my kids into travel soccer- the smarter play is Volleyball.
      Are you this big of an idiot in real life, or do you just play one on TS?

Comment

Maga! Maga! Maga!

Heads explode!

Mission Accomplished!

Comment

And what do you think of Greta's parents? Think about this. That 16 year old girl's life is ruined. She is consumed with hate and despair at only 16. I'm not the OP but AOC was an appropriate co-subject. Another woman who shows no signs of anything but hate in her life. It's climate and capitalism today, but there will always be something. Perfect example's of today's youth who have never been reprimanded or told they were wrong or there may be another side worth looking at. They are today's fascists. Think back as Greta testified. Is there any doubt that she would have Trump and any of his supporters locked up (or worse) just for daring to think differently than her? Do you think she would have a rebuttal to any of the scientists and physicists who speak out against man having any significant effect on climate? Of course not. To the gulag with them too.

Comment

My idiocy may be arguable, but it pales in comparison to your naivete. Do your research. IMDB website has Greta as an actress. AOC is a paid stoolie from a Leftist PAC. Stop drinking the leftist kool aid and think for yourself.

Comment

And what do you think of Greta's parents? Think about this. That 16 year old girl's life is ruined. She is consumed with hate and despair at only 16. I'm not the OP but AOC was an appropriate co-subject. Another woman who shows no signs of anything but hate in her life. It's climate and capitalism today, but there will always be something. Perfect example's of today's youth who have never been reprimanded or told they were wrong or there may be another side worth looking at. They are today's fascists. Think back as Greta testified. Is there any doubt that she would have Trump and any of his supporters locked up (or worse) just for daring to think differently than her? Do you think she would have a rebuttal to any of the scientists and physicists who speak out against man having any significant effect on climate? Of course not. To the gulag with them too.
              You've moved way into la la land. Lord have mercy.

Comment

IMDB website has Greta as an actress.
                IMDB website has Ronald Reagan as an actor. Your point?

Comment

Point being, a 16 yr old pawn used by the left to push a senseless agenda is despicable.
                  Reagan morphed into a Politician. She may well do that down the road, but please, quit defending the use of a teenager as a political shield.

Comment

Point being, a 16 yr old pawn used by the left to push a senseless agenda is despicable.
                    Reagan morphed into a Politician. She may well do that down the road, but please, quit defending the use of a teenager as a political shield.
                    You must have very young children indeed if you think teenagers are pawns who can't think for themselves. LOL!

Comment

You must have very young children indeed if you think teenagers are pawns who can't think for themselves. LOL!
                      And they're always right too!

Just ask them.

Comment

I have teenagers and I know when they speak for themselves and when they are coached.
                        I’m sure your kids are little wunderkids.

Comment

The good news is that there is help for you lot triggered by Greta.

https://twitter.com/markhumphries/st...78666402365440

Comment

The good news is that there is help for you lot triggered by Greta.

https://twitter.com/markhumphries/st...78666402365440
                            Greta is simply the pawn. The despicable one's are the cowardly adults who have filled her head with nonsense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUnlPiYUbAo&t=5s

Comment

lol so is Trump. Reality TV "star"

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X