Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It kinda reminds me of a once paid-for fake dossier, FISA court abuses, and compromised FBI agents that were used to seek election assistance from a foreign government to dig up and fabricate dirt on Trump. Gee, imagine that. If I'm not mistaken, that "foreign assistance" launched one of the largest, most expensive investigations in modern political history. Moreover, it lead to every Trump family member and associate being dragged through the mud. Trump wants to know about Biden's dealings and now he's the criminal? I wonder what Trump has on Biden and his son. Talk about Republicans circling the wagon, the Dems looked scared. Take a good look into that Biden story and tell me there isn't some really shady stuff going on. I pray that the dems go full steam ahead on impeachment. Put it on record who voted for this for the world to see. The time for talk and idle threats are over. For their own sake, the Dems have to act on this or risk looking like the party of crybabies.
    There is nothing on Biden or his son. All of the EU wanted the old prosecutor gone because he was tying to shake down international companies. His replacement found no wrong doing by Hunter Biden or the company on whose board he served.

Speaking of records, all of the GOP will have their impeachment vote on record. Voters will pay attention to how their reps voted.

Comment

There is nothing on Biden or his son. All of the EU wanted the old prosecutor gone because he was tying to shake down international companies. His replacement found no wrong doing by Hunter Biden or the company on whose board he served.

Speaking of records, all of the GOP will have their impeachment vote on record. Voters will pay attention to how their reps voted.
      Wow, you know more than Congress. That’s amazing. If there is nothing there, then a little looking into won’t hurt, right? That’s what the Dems do. If you dig deep enough there’s always something to find. We learned that from the Mueller Report!

Comment

You don't have very good reading comprehension skills, do you? Trump and Giuliani are already on the record admitting to abuse of power and other crimes. The White House made a bonehead move releasing the phone call memorandum that is even worse than expected. They just this afternoon sent a talking points email to House Dems they then tried to recall. Their narcissistic arrogance has gone all Keystone Cops.

So riddle me this. Why are you okay with a POTUS seeking election assistance from a foreign government? (Though I think it can best be described as strong-arming for it, not "seeking.") Can you honestly tell me you'd think it hunky dory if Elizabeth Warren called Merkle and asked her to dig up or fabricate dirt on Trump?
        Oh no! Say it ain’t so, Joe! Could it be Biden is a compromised China agent? Yep! I’m sure of it.

https://nypost.com/2019/05/11/the-tr...-on-china/amp/

Comment

Wow, you know more than Congress. That’s amazing. If there is nothing there, then a little looking into won’t hurt, right? That’s what the Dems do. If you dig deep enough there’s always something to find. We learned that from the Mueller Report!
          You do realize everything this person said here is known by Congress and anyone else on the planet who can read a newspaper, right? Sheesh!

Comment

Oh no! Say it ain’t so, Joe! Could it be Biden is a compromised China agent? Yep! I’m sure of it.

https://nypost.com/2019/05/11/the-tr...-on-china/amp/
            That sure answered the person's questions. Congrats on not just using deflection, but nonsensical deflection. Get a grip there, Sparky.

Comment

You don't have very good reading comprehension skills, do you? Trump and Giuliani are already on the record admitting to abuse of power and other crimes. The White House made a bonehead move releasing the phone call memorandum that is even worse than expected. They just this afternoon sent a talking points email to House Dems they then tried to recall. Their narcissistic arrogance has gone all Keystone Cops.

So riddle me this. Why are you okay with a POTUS seeking election assistance from a foreign government? (Though I think it can best be described as strong-arming for it, not "seeking.") Can you honestly tell me you'd think it hunky dory if Elizabeth Warren called Merkle and asked her to dig up or fabricate dirt on Trump?
              Fabricate?

Nothing fabricated regarding Biden’s son shady dealings under the Obama admin

Every single person who voted for trump know the Dems will play this game til the next election - I actually think he will get 320 electoral votes this time around

Turn off mslsd for a second

Comment

You do realize everything this person said here is known by Congress and anyone else on the planet who can read a newspaper, right? Sheesh!
                Just a little looking into before an election is good for the country. What could it possibly hurt? We certainly don’t want our next president to be a compromised China agent now do we?

Comment

Dems have been trying to get trump out since even before he took office, he wasn’t supposed to win !!!

Lol

Awesome

Comment

It's funny to see Trump with his hideous comb over and Giuliani with his fake teeth squirming around over all of this. Such lowlifes.
                    Breaking news...Without any confirmed evidence, Democrats are now accusing Donald Trump of burning down Sheryl’s She-Shed. I swear the man is single-handedly tearing this country apart! AOC should demand another impeachment inquiry ASAP!

Comment

Maga

Well Trump had a good reason to ask them to do an investigation because of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH_sdTC7Anw

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXA--dj2-CY

So plenty of reasonable cause because Biden was VP and it was actively in the news cycle. As long as he didn't promise money or threaten to withhold he is fine.

Furthermore a bunch of democrat senators sent a letter to Ukraine asking to continue investigating trump, etc...

So basically this is the beginning of the end of Biden. This whole story will take him down and this was basically the democrats trying to get out ahead of it.

From what I can tell it seems like Ukraine has been a place where a lot of politicians took US taxpayer monies and laundered it to their families. I wonder how many politicians are going to get caught with their hand in the cookie jar on this one.

Trump won't be the one going down for this.

Comment

The whistleblower complaint is even worse than first thought. It's kind of amazing it was even released to Congress bu I suppose they had no choice. Even the notes from the July call to Zelensky are damning and that wasn't the only phone call - Trump started in on him in April within in hours of Zelensky winning. Not only did Trump wrangle Pompeo and the State Department into trying to smear a political rival but the his own AG as well. Barr's DOJ only gave the WB a superficial once over to make it appear that they were investigating. Pence got thrown under the bus by Trump yesterday as well (he had multiple meetings with the Ukrainian president as well). This is what happens when you get all the key positions filled by lapdogs.

"The complaint also alleges a pattern of obfuscation at the White House, in which officials moved the records of some of Trump’s communications with foreign officials onto a separate computer network from where they are normally stored, this person said. The whistleblower alleges that is what officials did with Trump’s July 25 call with Zelensky, an action that alarmed the intelligence community inspector general and prompted him to request that the White House retain records of the Zelensky call..."

Oh but Hillary's emails! Lock them up! Lock them up!

Comment

Fabricate?

Nothing fabricated regarding Biden’s son shady dealings under the Obama admin

Every single person who voted for trump know the Dems will play this game til the next election - I actually think he will get 320 electoral votes this time around

Turn off mslsd for a second
                          Yeah and Trump kids and Jared aren't benefiting from daddy in office at all. lmao. USS Trumptanic is a sinking ship. It won't be long until more GOP rats start jumping off to save themselves.

Comment

The whistleblower complaint is even worse than first thought. It's kind of amazing it was even released to Congress bu I suppose they had no choice. Even the notes from the July call to Zelensky are damning and that wasn't the only phone call - Trump started in on him in April within in hours of Zelensky winning. Not only did Trump wrangle Pompeo and the State Department into trying to smear a political rival but the his own AG as well. Barr's DOJ only gave the WB a superficial once over to make it appear that they were investigating. Pence got thrown under the bus by Trump yesterday as well (he had multiple meetings with the Ukrainian president as well). This is what happens when you get all the key positions filled by lapdogs.

"The complaint also alleges a pattern of obfuscation at the White House, in which officials moved the records of some of Trump’s communications with foreign officials onto a separate computer network from where they are normally stored, this person said. The whistleblower alleges that is what officials did with Trump’s July 25 call with Zelensky, an action that alarmed the intelligence community inspector general and prompted him to request that the White House retain records of the Zelensky call..."

Oh but Hillary's emails! Lock them up! Lock them up!
                            Once again, the dems overplayed their hand. They jumped to conclusions before all the facts and now they look like idiots, AGAIN. Really, an unnamed, unknown “”whistleblower” reports second hand information and the first thing out of the Dems mouth is impeachment. Have you noticed that they wanna impeach everyone with alternative views. That is the true danger to this county. A political machine that will destroy anything or anybody in their way. Is that the country we fought so hard to defend. The Donald Trumps of the world will come and go but an ideology that is so hate driven is extremely dangerous and threatens the foundation of this country. What most dems fail to see is a lot of Republicans and independents don’t care for Trump but the liberal alternative is far more discouraging. That is pretty sad and I’m betting will be reflected in 2020.

Comment

Once again, the dems overplayed their hand. They jumped to conclusions before all the facts and now they look like idiots, AGAIN. Really, an unnamed, unknown “”whistleblower” reports second hand information and the first thing out of the Dems mouth is impeachment. Have you noticed that they wanna impeach everyone with alternative views. That is the true danger to this county. A political machine that will destroy anything or anybody in their way. Is that the country we fought so hard to defend. The Donald Trumps of the world will come and go but an ideology that is so hate driven is extremely dangerous and threatens the foundation of this country. What most dems fail to see is a lot of Republicans and independents don’t care for Trump but the liberal alternative is far more discouraging. That is pretty sad and I’m betting will be reflected in 2020.
                              Interesting revisionist history. They want to impeach everyone with alternative views? If that's the case, why did it take so long to start an official impeachment inquiry when he's been violating the US Constitution since he took office? If anything, congressional Democrats have shown remarkable restraint. Kind of unlike the GOP that went batsh*t crazy over a blow job that had little to no impact on national security.

Pretty sad that people like you are perfectly fine with the astonishing degree of criminality conducted in broad daylight by this administration. Opposition to Trump isn't driven by ideology, it's fueled by the desire to defend our democratic institutions and protect the US Constitution he uses daily as toilet paper. You don't have to concoct conspiracy theories when Trump himself and his personal attorney both admit to misconduct in interviews. It's so blatant it's jaw dropping that these guys would be so astoundingly stupid and compound their own problems when all they have to do is keep their mouths shut.

His own party is starting to crack because the damage he's doing is so freaking obvious. Sen. Ben Sasse (Republican) told reporters that “Republicans ought not to be rushing to circle the wagons and say there’s no ‘there’ there when there’s obviously a lot that’s very troubling there.”

Be in denial all you want, but you can't change reality with wishful thinking. Trump is toxic to conservatism, the GOP, our country, and the whole d*mned planet. It's just going to get worse for him, so you might want to reconsider your blind support. You're going to increasingly look even more foolish than you do right now. Hear me now, believe me later.

Comment

His own party is starting to crack because the damage he's doing is so freaking obvious.
                                About those cracks. This is the Washington Examiner!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...rump-should-go

"The Examiner has been described as and is widely regarded as conservative. When Anschutz first started the Examiner in its daily newspaper format, he envisioned creating a competitor to The Washington Post with a conservative editorial line."

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X