Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump is going to screw Biden over so hard

When Trump is done with Biden, ol' Sleepy woun't know what his him. Biden is nothing but a treasonous bastard and DJT is continuing to prove that he is the best president that this country has ever had. Four more years isn't enough. He should be given a life term as president if we want to continue with the greatness that he has bestowed us with. Anyone that doesn't vote for Trump in the election is an idiot.

MAGA!!!!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    When Congress and the voters are done with Trump, General Bonespurs won't know what hit him. DJT is nothing but a treasonous bastard and continues to prove he is the most corrupt president this country has ever had. Four more days is four days too long. He should be locked up and the key thrown away. Anyone that votes for Trump in the election is an idiot.

VOTE BLUE IN 2020!
    That's more like it.

Comment

That's more like it.
      Too funny
      :D

Comment

When Congress and the voters are done with Trump, General Bonespurs won't know what hit him. DJT is nothing but a treasonous bastard and continues to prove he is the most corrupt president this country has ever had. Four more days is four days too long. He should be locked up and the key thrown away. Anyone that votes for Trump in the election is an idiot.

VOTE BLUE IN 2020!
        Well done, sir.

Comment

When Trump is done with Biden, ol' Sleepy woun't know what his him. Biden is nothing but a treasonous bastard and DJT is continuing to prove that he is the best president that this country has ever had. Four more years isn't enough. He should be given a life term as president if we want to continue with the greatness that he has bestowed us with. Anyone that doesn't vote for Trump in the election is an idiot.

MAGA!!!!
          A post of genius.... written four hours before Nancy called for Pussy Grabber's Impeachment...
          Looking forward to Nancy sending out the transcript of the groveling DJT's plea bargain attempt...
          We do agree on one thing though.... he should be given a life term for his role as president

Comment

It's funny to see Trump with his hideous comb over and Giuliani with his fake teeth squirming around over all of this. Such lowlifes.

Comment

It's funny to see Trump with his hideous comb over and Giuliani with his fake teeth squirming around over all of this. Such lowlifes.
              Rudy had a meltdown on Fox last night. He's was half cracked to begin with but he's one foot from the exit door. he's not doing Trump any favors.

Comment

Rudy had a meltdown on Fox last night. He's was half cracked to begin with but he's one foot from the exit door. he's not doing Trump any favors.
                And another one this morning. It's stunning that they are handing Congress everything they need to justify an impeachment inquiry so brazenly and openly. Wow!

Comment

Haha impeachment !!! Nothing will happen in the long run - trump will end up taking over 40 states after this stunt

Comment

Haha impeachment !!! Nothing will happen in the long run - trump will end up taking over 40 states after this stunt
                    You don't have very good reading comprehension skills, do you? Trump and Giuliani are already on the record admitting to abuse of power and other crimes. The White House made a bonehead move releasing the phone call memorandum that is even worse than expected. They just this afternoon sent a talking points email to House Dems they then tried to recall. Their narcissistic arrogance has gone all Keystone Cops.

So riddle me this. Why are you okay with a POTUS seeking election assistance from a foreign government? (Though I think it can best be described as strong-arming for it, not "seeking.") Can you honestly tell me you'd think it hunky dory if Elizabeth Warren called Merkle and asked her to dig up or fabricate dirt on Trump?

Comment

Giuliani is losing his marbles. Both he and Trump seem to have dementia of some sort.

Comment

Once again, our great president is being lied about and mistreated. This is a recurring theme. There has not been a single president in history that has been treated so horribly. Yet, in spite of the mistreatment, no president in history has accomplished as much as Donald has. He will go down in history as not only being the greatest president ever, but the greatest leader of any country in the entire history of the world.

Comment

I'm developing a heinous drug problem, but no worries! My daddy is going to get me a job with a consulting company at $50K a month and he's going to get us international contracts with Ukraine and China worth billions. So it's all good! Pass the toot.

Comment

You don't have very good reading comprehension skills, do you? Trump and Giuliani are already on the record admitting to abuse of power and other crimes. The White House made a bonehead move releasing the phone call memorandum that is even worse than expected. They just this afternoon sent a talking points email to House Dems they then tried to recall. Their narcissistic arrogance has gone all Keystone Cops.

So riddle me this. Why are you okay with a POTUS seeking election assistance from a foreign government? (Though I think it can best be described as strong-arming for it, not "seeking.") Can you honestly tell me you'd think it hunky dory if Elizabeth Warren called Merkle and asked her to dig up or fabricate dirt on Trump?
                            It kinda reminds me of a once paid-for fake dossier, FISA court abuses, and compromised FBI agents that were used to seek election assistance from a foreign government to dig up and fabricate dirt on Trump. Gee, imagine that. If I'm not mistaken, that "foreign assistance" launched one of the largest, most expensive investigations in modern political history. Moreover, it lead to every Trump family member and associate being dragged through the mud. Trump wants to know about Biden's dealings and now he's the criminal? I wonder what Trump has on Biden and his son. Talk about Republicans circling the wagon, the Dems looked scared. Take a good look into that Biden story and tell me there isn't some really shady stuff going on. I pray that the dems go full steam ahead on impeachment. Put it on record who voted for this for the world to see. The time for talk and idle threats are over. For their own sake, the Dems have to act on this or risk looking like the party of crybabies.

Comment

Once again, our great president is being lied about and mistreated. This is a recurring theme. There has not been a single president in history that has been treated so horribly. Yet, in spite of the mistreatment, no president in history has accomplished as much as Donald has. He will go down in history as not only being the greatest president ever, but the greatest leader of any country in the entire history of the world.
                              And cons call liberals deranged?

Trump admitted he pulled a mob-style strong arm tactic to get information to help his own re-election. This wasn't a state department matter, although Rudy claims the state department asked him to do it. Doubtful, but if they did then all roads lead to Pompeo. To make it worse Trump asked Ukraine to work with Barr, again ensnaring another staff member. Trump had two lame reasons two days in a row for delaying Congressionally approved aid (first his supposed concern about corruption. Sure. He can't even find Ukraine on the map but he's worried about their corruption. Then he claimed other countries aren't ponying up - in fact Europe gives three times the aid to Ukraine as the US does). He keeps digging himself deeper and deeper through lies and his own idiocy. The WH accidentally gave the Dems their talking points meant to be shared with the GOP so that they could do his bidding. When people panic they make unforced errors.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X