Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Above post said they lost 11 seniors and the GK. That's always going to hurt.
    Pomp will be a .500 team this season. Rebuilding year. As you said, you can't replace 11 seniors and keeper and be close to the same team.

Comment

Pomp will be a .500 team this season. Rebuilding year. As you said, you can't replace 11 seniors and keeper and be close to the same team.
      Depends on whether the seniors were all good or not? Just because they’re seniors doesn’t mean anything in and of itself does it? A keeper can be replaced if you’ve got a good one waiting in the wings. I don’t know the team so I’m not sure.

Comment

Depends on whether the seniors were all good or not? Just because they’re seniors doesn’t mean anything in and of itself does it? A keeper can be replaced if you’ve got a good one waiting in the wings. I don’t know the team so I’m not sure.
        Pomp bench kid parents in da house yesterday. Yes the seniors played and dominated the field. Agree with the others that this will be a rebuilding year. Immaculate is in the same boat but I give the advantage to Immaculate with the coaching experience of NM. Someone said he got a strong recruit from another town.

Comment

Pomp bench kid parents in da house yesterday. Yes the seniors played and dominated the field. Agree with the others that this will be a rebuilding year. Immaculate is in the same boat but I give the advantage to Immaculate with the coaching experience of NM. Someone said he got a strong recruit from another town.
          The early 2000’s called and they want their saying back. “In da house”, really? I’m surprised you didn’t drop a “Fo shizzle my nizzle.”

Comment

I disagree on ND and TD. They will send her long all game and she can run the entire 80 minutes. She will slip through and get a goal or two to squeak out a W in most games.
            Weston has experience but not enough talent. I agree with a lot of rebuilding for this year. The definite top two are Newtown and Masuk.
            Masuk, then everyone else.

Comment

Masuk, then everyone else.
              Newtown takes it. The drop off of talent at Masuk will hurt them.

Comment

If IHS drops back down to S they’ll make a good run in states. Old Lyme lost their best player so it’s anybody’s game.

Comment

If IHS drops back down to S they’ll make a good run in states. Old Lyme lost their best player so it’s anybody’s game.
                  Well they’re in M this year, so not sure if you mean next year?

Comment

Newtown takes it. The drop off of talent at Masuk will hurt them.
                    Newtown has no real players. Masuk does. Masuk all the way.

Comment

As much as I loathe Masuk parents they will probably be the champs this year. Not that they're extraordinarily chock full of talent but that most of the others are simply lacking this year. This used to be a stronger and more interesting conference but not so much last year or this.

Comment

You keep believing that. Good luck.

Comment

You keep believing that. Good luck.
                          Thanks, but we won’t need luck, we have skill. Good luck.

Comment

frosh parents are so cute- like baby raccoons

Comment

“We”. Are you on the team dad? Or should I say mom as anyone who plays Masuk knows who she is.

Comment

“We”. Are you on the team dad? Or should I say mom as anyone who plays Masuk knows who she is.
                                Not the OP, but most fans do actually refer to teams as “we” at all levels (youth, college, pro). I’m sure you do as well. It sounds a little off saying “they”. Just my opinion.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X