Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Top 4 seeds advance Cheshire, Mercy, Guilford, and Shelton. Who you got?
    All flushed rapidly in state playoff lmao

Comment

Guilford coach is a zero. Absolute zero

Comment

It’s possible but let’s wait and see before we count any teams out.....

Comment

It’s possible but let’s wait and see before we count any teams out.....
          Weak sisters playing weak sisters. Kings of a very tiny hill.

Comment

Does this make you feel better about your kid’s 7th place finish in the FCIAC?

Comment

Does this make you feel better about your kid’s 7th place finish in the FCIAC?
              Grinders

Comment

Nobody needs your comments. It’s easy to hide on a forum.

Comment

Nobody needs your comments. It’s easy to hide on a forum.
                  are you the mod? no? go eff yourself.

Comment

are you the mod? no? go eff yourself.
                    No I'm not all I'm trying to say is some people just come on here trying to ask question and find out some information. Believe me we all know the the FCIAC is definitely heavy up top and that there's a good chance Staples, Ridgefield, St Joes, New Canaan, and Wilton would easily win the SCC. The question that was asked is who stands the best chance to win the SCC Cheshire, Mercy, Guilford or Shelton.

Comment

No I'm not all I'm trying to say is some people just come on here trying to ask question and find out some information. Believe me we all know the the FCIAC is definitely heavy up top and that there's a good chance Staples, Ridgefield, St Joes, New Canaan, and Wilton would easily win the SCC. The question that was asked is who stands the best chance to win the SCC Cheshire, Mercy, Guilford or Shelton.
                      All good teams but no clear cut number 1 team in conference this season. Cheshire plays a tough physical game, has a great keeper but lacks the scoring. Mercy is an experienced team with very good high school players but is inconsistent and has allowed too many goals to average teams. Guilford is a very average team with a great defense and solid goalkeeper play. Shelton has a very well rounded team that knows how to play in big SCC games and has the best player on the field in most matches.

4 teams that all have an equal chance to win it.

Comment

All good teams but no clear cut number 1 team in conference this season. Cheshire plays a tough physical game, has a great keeper but lacks the scoring. Mercy is an experienced team with very good high school players but is inconsistent and has allowed too many goals to average teams. Guilford is a very average team with a great defense and solid goalkeeper play. Shelton has a very well rounded team that knows how to play in big SCC games and has the best player on the field in most matches.

4 teams that all have an equal chance to win it.
                        Thanks Shelton Dad.

Comment

Thanks Shelton Dad.
                          Bad news is Shelton has Marvin. King of 'stay in your zone' defense. Who knew you could run a cover 2 in soccer

Guilford never keeps their best players on the field. Go figure

Mercy can't connect a pass to save their skins

so I'm going with Cheshire

Comment

Bad news is Shelton has Marvin. King of 'stay in your zone' defense. Who knew you could run a cover 2 in soccer

Shelton v Guilford in the final. Both teams going to kick at each other for 80 minutes.

It’s going to PK’s

Comment

You whine about this guy all the time. I was at the Hand/Shelton boys game and learned there that Shelton shut out Cheshire 2-0 at Cheshire. Guess they did a good job staying in their zone.

And I heard Guilford took Mercy at Mercy tonight as well.

Oh, well.....0 for 2, eh?

Comment

So it’s Shelton vs Guilford in the SCC Final. Got a chance to watch entire Mercy-Guilford game. Mercy usually is aggressive and physical the times I have seen them play. Guilford was by far the more physical team tonight and Mercy looked intimidated. Both teams played a lot of kickball and it wasn’t pretty. Mercy never looked dangerous in the attack but got a PK in the second half. Guilford saved it and scored shortly after and had another called back. Guilford was the stronger team and deserved the win.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X