Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weston / Pinecrest agreement. Genius or Desperation?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    True, don't forget that they ended up basically buying back their teams that left to Breakers and/or PSG.
    What do you mean by they bought back The Breakers?

Comment

What do you mean by they bought back The Breakers?
      agreed to affiliate them, when they could not originally keep the teams at pinecrest.

Comment

agreed to affiliate them, when they could not originally keep the teams at pinecrest.
        Ok so they are like partners. Hopefully Pinecrest will learn a thing or two

Comment

Ok so they are like partners. Hopefully Pinecrest will learn a thing or two
          Partners. No not really. The girls teams left Pinecrest, went to Breakers. Breakers then realized they had no affiliation after a disagreement with CES, so they went to Pinecrest and asked to affiliate under them, the same teams that just left pinecrest in some cases.

Comment

Manny E is an Embarrassment. Please step down and let someone who actually cares about our club run it. You are running it into the ground.

Comment

Together we are stronger.

Comment

Together we are stronger.
                Or because you are strong you are together.
                Do it for the kids and not for your daughters

Rumor has it , You BOARD picked the docs that kissed .. and we’re there kids coach
                but aren’t necessarily Improving the club . Read the thread. Be smart next time.

If you can’t change than I agree . You and a few other board members need to step down.
                I am spending to much $$ To deal with what we are dealing with . And now breakers AND Tiki taka has our fields for game as per your doc . What are our fields going to look like . I have been here for 2 years and see what happens .

Your girls director can’t deal with conflict or parent complaints and you will lose a few more teams next year. Watch. And his wife that you have running office ... common
                I would love to know what the power couple makes ?? Post it along with how much you gave Weston for presidents daughter to play academy.

Affiliation or desperation - the answer is easy.

Comment

Rumor has it , You BOARD picked the docs that kissed .. and we’re there kids coach
                  but aren’t necessarily Improving the club . Read the thread. Be smart next time.

If you can’t change than I agree . You and a few other board members need to step down.
                  I am spending to much $$ To deal with what we are dealing with . And now breakers AND Tiki taka has our fields for game as per your doc . What are our fields going to look like . I have been here for 2 years and see what happens .

Your girls director can’t deal with conflict or parent complaints and you will lose a few more teams next year. Watch. And his wife that you have running office ... common
                  I would love to know what the power couple makes ?? Post it along with how much you gave Weston for presidents daughter to play academy.

I think you should apologize to Ramiro. You don’t have the guts to tell him this to his face. Sit back and watch how many games we will win with Mary Francis. Prepare for something amazing.

Comment

I think you should apologize to Ramiro. You don’t have the guts to tell him this to his face. Sit back and watch how many games we will win with Mary Francis. Prepare for something amazing.
                    Well except when you have to play Sunrise, then not so amazing. We own you

Comment

yes, totally forgot about tic tac. non pinecrest teams now outnumber pinecrest teams under the pinecrest affiliation. just like coral estates now...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X