Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please tell me you are not talking about Class 1 or is it Class 2 Private school team. Semi final? Against whom did you play? Other private school teams with 8th graders playing.
    Stop it with the facts. Let them live their best life.

Comment

Hilarious, private schools across the area have destroyed Largo the last two years and you idiots want to talk about private schools being ****ty.

Comment

Hilarious, private schools across the area have destroyed Largo the last two years and you idiots want to talk about private schools being ****ty.
        Name another privates school besides Bolles that “destroyed Largo” the past 2 years?

Comment

Name another privates school besides Bolles that “destroyed Largo” the past 2 years?
          No one gives a hoot about HS soccer.,its free.The problem is When you pay a club big Bucks & they Play politics to suite their own agenda.

Comment

Academy of Holy Names, CCC

Comment

Academy of Holy Names, CCC
              LOl.... really. Whoa. Which of them destroyed Largo? Huh Karen?? Please tell us. Go ahead. I’ll wait.

Comment

Dont have to. You were at those games Dad and you saw Academy and CCC kick Largo's ass in back to back years when you still had a GK and UF player.

You **** on 1a and 2a soccer. There are some decent teams out there. Maybe DF should schedule more of those and less of the PP, Gibbs, Bogey, and Dixie games. Those teams couldn't beat some of these private school middle school teams, but your sunshine gets to boot in 3 goals and have her name in the newspaper, so keep on playing those. They are making you guys better. Really its true!

Comment

Dont have to. You were at those games Dad and you saw Academy and CCC kick Largo's ass in back to back years when you still had a GK and UF player.

You **** on 1a and 2a soccer. There are some decent teams out there. Maybe DF should schedule more of those and less of the PP, Gibbs, Bogey, and Dixie games. Those teams couldn't beat some of these private school middle school teams, but your sunshine gets to boot in 3 goals and have her name in the newspaper, so keep on playing those. They are making you guys better. Really its true!
                  Dang....why you so angry? Do you need a hug? I'm sorry your child has to attend IRCS. I truly am! The fact that you couldn't answer my question and got all defensive says a lot about you.

And aren't you the hypocrite. You bash PP, Gibbs, Bogie (get it right next time) and Dixie. Yet IRCS played Seffner Christian, Canterbury, Northside Christian, and St Pete Catholic. The combined scores of those games was 23-1. How many goals did your little Abby score in those games? Surely she must have gotten her name in the newspaper! Right??? LOL

Comment

Did Largo beat IRC last year?

Comment

Please tell me you are not talking about Class 1 or is it Class 2 Private school team. Semi final? Against whom did you play? Other private school teams with 8th graders playing.
                      Yes and if they win the State Championship they will act like it was some monumental accomplishment. It’s kind like winning Commissioners Cup.

Comment

Did Largo beat IRC last year?
                        Lol, you won 2-1 against the little sisters of the poor 1a school that is minor league/ commissioner cup level. The almighty 4a powerhouse struggled mightily and needed a last minute goal to squeak by. A collection of 9th, 10th, 8th, and 7th graders took you to the brink.

Bro, you aren't helping yourself at all here. Enjoy what's left of your kids youth soccer career. Your kid is on JBs team which is very good, and Largo which is decent. You rightfully are proud of her for it. How you take that pride and somehow twist it into attacking other local schools and teams at the club is very unbecoming, lacks class, and is exactly what you come on here bashing past families who left about.

My daughter plays soccer and im glad it occupies her time, gives her an instant peer group, keeps her out of trouble, and teaches her valuable life lessons. She's not going to be a pro soccer player. Neither is your kid. She can probably go play college someplace. JB seems to think so. So we are good. We don't need to ***** on others to make ourselves feel better. We hope to give you a competitive match if there's a HS season. I think we will, again...

Comment

If our daughter went to IRC we wouldn’t even bother with soccer . Not worth our time .
                          Admittedly Largo has its faults but the girls from JB team know how to play and the rest do their best . We won’t miss HS when it’s all done next year but playing for 4 years with JB Was fantastic . In my opinion best team in Florida and that includes all the so called elite ECHL teams .

Comment

If our daughter went to IRC we wouldn’t even bother with soccer . Not worth our time .
                            Admittedly Largo has its faults but the girls from JB team know how to play and the rest do their best . We won’t miss HS when it’s all done next year but playing for 4 years with JB Was fantastic . In my opinion best team in Florida and that includes all the so called elite ECHL teams .
                            I agree with everything you said. Let’s face it though it’s all about you. He was brought here to be DOC and he doesn’t get good marks there. It’s too bad

Comment

Lol, you won 2-1 against the little sisters of the poor 1a school that is minor league/ commissioner cup level. The almighty 4a powerhouse struggled mightily and needed a last minute goal to squeak by. A collection of 9th, 10th, 8th, and 7th graders took you to the brink.

Bro, you aren't helping yourself at all here. Enjoy what's left of your kids youth soccer career. Your kid is on JBs team which is very good, and Largo which is decent. You rightfully are proud of her for it. How you take that pride and somehow twist it into attacking other local schools and teams at the club is very unbecoming, lacks class, and is exactly what you come on here bashing past families who left about.

My daughter plays soccer and im glad it occupies her time, gives her an instant peer group, keeps her out of trouble, and teaches her valuable life lessons. She's not going to be a pro soccer player. Neither is your kid. She can probably go play college someplace. JB seems to think so. So we are good. We don't need to ***** on others to make ourselves feel better. We hope to give you a competitive match if there's a HS season. I think we will, again...
                              LOL...you're a clown 🤡. IRC scored it's only goal on a PK early in the game. Then your coach, RM, played not to lose and dropped everybody back the rest of the game. You started the trashing talking about high school soccer and now you wanna get all sensitive when someone hits you with facts about the trash teams that IRC played last season. But you had a lot to say earlier about Largo, who btw didn't play Dixie, Bogie, or PP last season.

For the record...most kids play soccer for all the reasons you listed. So neither you nor your kid are that special. When did anyone mention pro soccer besides you? lol

Comment

I agree with everything you said. Let’s face it though it’s all about you. He was brought here to be DOC and he doesn’t get good marks there. It’s too bad
                                03 parent here. I'll agree. JB is a very good coach but a lousy DOC. Can't blame the 03 parents for that.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X