Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Força Barça!

and it is not pronounced. BarKa. you know who you are. dumbasses.

as in, FC BarKelona. No. Wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Força Barça!

and it is not pronounced. BarKa. you know who you are. dumbasses.

as in, FC BarKelona. No. Wrong.
      Pay homage to the franchise.

Comment

Pay homage to the franchise.
        exactly the barça in spain is also a franchise (ie: brand). thanks for playing you lose.

or should i say FranKise.

HA HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA
        HA HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA

Comment

you mean like the $4k+ my neighbor paid for his kid to play on a SUSA "C" team that only won 1 game in the fall season. I am sure the SUSA guys are laughing their asses off all the way to the bank that they are getting away with fleecing you guys all that $$ and you keep coming back for more.
          How many XXX matching track suits can you and your wife buy for 4k?

Comment

How many XXX matching track suits can you and your wife buy for 4k?
            x rated ? = hot

Comment

New FC Barcelona Academy NY - the other two went off the rails

exactly the barça in spain is also a franchise (ie: brand). thanks for playing you lose.

HA HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA
              HA HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA
              what in the holy f_ck are you talking about? did you pay for your GED or what? do you know what a Franchise is? Do you know what a Brand is?

These are topics covered in Inro to Business in High School...fkg retards are up and about. Obviously susa parents.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                what in the holy f_ck are you talking about? Did you pay for your ged or what? Do you know what a franchise is? Do you know what a brand is?

These are topics covered in inro to business in high school...fkg retards are up and about. Obviously susa parents.
                ha hah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ha ha ha ha ha ha
                ha hah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ha ha ha ha ha ha

no.

Comment

Pronounce it however you want. Frank effin chise

Comment

Pronounce it however you want. Frank effin chise
                    nope. you are wrong.

Comment

Can anyone tell me if Barca has two or three 05 Boys teams? In the NYCSL seedlings announced today there is a Pro team in the NPL and a Blue team in D1, but I didn’t see a Red team.

Thanks.

Comment

Can anyone tell me if Barca has two or three 05 Boys teams? In the NYCSL seedlings announced today there is a Pro team in the NPL and a Blue team in D1, but I didn’t see a Red team.

Thanks.

The team listed in NPL is the RED team. The Pro team is in EDP

Comment

The team listed in NPL is the RED team. The Pro team is in EDP
                          yes - that is correct

Comment

yes - that is correct
                            The top pro team is very good. The others are just to collect income especially the blue team. Give up soccer at this point and save yourself $3,500/year. Ya dig ?

Comment

The top pro team is very good. The others are just to collect income especially the blue team. Give up soccer at this point and save yourself $3,500/year. Ya dig ?
                              you smell.

Comment

you smell.
                                Thank you. I smell like $$$$$ from that money i saved on Geico ! Save your money

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X