Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CFC Valley

How is the girls side? Worth a try-out? I’ve heard mixed reviews on the coaching.

really, really bad. Try elsewhere.

Comment

Those that don’t make Ajax, FSA or OW teams go to Valley. If you expectations are on the lower end of state play then this program will fill be fine for you. If you are looking for better coaching, facilities, organization and league play don’t go here.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        How is the girls side? Worth a try-out? I’ve heard mixed reviews on the coaching.
        Funny, that same exact question on a club asked on other site. You Troll

Comment

Funny, that same exact question on a club asked on other site. You Troll
          Can you let me know what the other site is so I can see if there are helpful answers? Signed: Troll with a kid looking to move from travel.

Comment

Why would you ask the idiots who troll this site?

Comment

Thread OP - ask around, neighbors, friends etc. to get real recommendations. You won't get a straight answer on this site; even if you did it's difficult to sift through all the garbage.

Comment

Those that don’t make Ajax, FSA or OW teams go to Valley. If you expectations are on the lower end of state play then this program will fill be fine for you. If you are looking for better coaching, facilities, organization and league play don’t go here.
                That's really sad, because FSA has five levels of teams, A, B, C, D, AND E. If you can't make one of those, join the checkers club.

Comment

That's really sad, because FSA has five levels of teams, A, B, C, D, AND E. If you can't make one of those, join the checkers club.
                  Checkers Club? How is old are you 90??

Comment

CFC Valley are a decent club from the Waterbury area. They have some good teams at the younger levels. Other options up that way are AC Connecticut to the West and FSA to the East. Not much chance of matriculating to CFC United because Director does not like to send players and lose that revenue.

Comment

CFC Valley are a decent club from the Waterbury area. They have some good teams at the younger levels. Other options up that way are AC Connecticut to the West and FSA to the East. Not much chance of matriculating to CFC United because Director does not like to send players and lose that revenue.
                      do they practice in Waterbury? Looking for a home for an 06 boy, we're in Cheshire.

Comment

Ajax is best option

Comment

do they practice in Waterbury? Looking for a home for an 06 boy, we're in Cheshire.
                          I don't know how high level you want, but it might be worth a look at Prospect Dynamos - they are not far from you, and although a smaller program, some of their teams are pretty good - not Oakwood / FSA Elite caliber, but they can often stack up with CFC branch or Ajax or Sporting teams. I think their director runs a good program. Go to a practice and check them out...

- not with PSC

Comment

I don't know how high level you want, but it might be worth a look at Prospect Dynamos - they are not far from you, and although a smaller program, some of their teams are pretty good - not Oakwood / FSA Elite caliber, but they can often stack up with CFC branch or Ajax or Sporting teams. I think their director runs a good program. Go to a practice and check them out...

- not with PSC
                            thank you sounds interesting. Not looking for high level - concerned with him continuing to develop with limited sane travel and a sane cost.

Comment

- not with PSC
                              Boot it. Boot it long. And after all that boot it long

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X