Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If anyone is thinking of going to play for him just look at his record at Norwood HS. Pretty Abysmal. Speaks for itself. Stay away.
    Terrible coach, even worse person. Stay away.

Comment

Failed at everything he has done. Always thinks the grass is greener everywhere he goes. Burns bridges & relationships on his way out.

Level 1 licensed coach. Very inept but likes to shout a lot.
      He told me and my husband he was a Uefa b coach? This must be another one of his lies

Comment

He told me and my husband he was a Uefa b coach? This must be another one of his lies
        One of many. He isn’t qualified to talk coach

Comment

We left juventus last year as he told my son he was the worst player he had ever coached.

Comment

RG tells his players if they don’t buy a watch they don’t play on the weekend.

How are parents still with this joker
            Without question, the best coach we have seen from our time at GPS.

Comment

Hahahahaha. Get a life RG you midget.

Comment

Do you still wear the watch you bought from him to this day?

Comment

Fully amused by the idea of MH calling RG a midget. MH isn’t exactly the jolly green giant and he is a hjittery little coward in person. Talk about needing to get a life. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Hahahahaha. Get a life RG you midget.

Comment

Why are GPS coaches on here making personal attacks on Juventis and Juventis coaches? You guys have no class. Go clean up the mess you made of GPS and stop attacking other clubs.

Comment

Yawn. Are you actually reading the threads?

Comment

Why are GPS coaches on here making personal attacks on Juventis and Juventis coaches? You guys have no class. Go clean up the mess you made of GPS and stop attacking other clubs.
                        RG go back to spelling school you clown.

Comment

The bashing on this forum between Jiventus & GPs is utterly embarrassing. If you have a child who is playing soccer then take a look at this forum.

I am truly astonished by the complete lack of professionalism shown by both clubs on this forum.

Comment

Wrong. I’m not RG. I have had several kids in club soccer over the years and have never respected GPS and how you conduct your business by tearing down others.

RG go back to spelling school you clown.

Comment

Wrong. I’m not RG. I have had several kids in club soccer over the years and have never respected GPS and how you conduct your business by tearing down others.
                              Stop the lies

Comment

RG your secret is out. Time to face the music soon enough.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X