Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If he is not a coach of this team, why does he run practices and why is he on the sidelines with the team during the games? Can I sit on the sidelines next to RF and offer my thoughts to him during games? Can I help make up rosters, playing time and call subs?

Also no one is questioned no whether he is a great guy or not. He is. The only questions are about his qualifications and the appropriateness of his role.
    Then move to another team if any of what you say is true (which I doubt since I just checked the ecnl site).

Why can’t you move on? You are miserable. Soccer is too much for you. This should be a fun time for you and your kid but obviously it’s not and you are so miserable you post on a troll site.

One day your pride will kick in. It has to

Comment

To the “good vibes” “peace” quoting mom. You are starting to unravel. And we are really worried about you. It’s just soccer. You literally sound deranged. Did this DAD hook your kid up? Is this why you’re behaving this way?

Comment

Then move to another team if any of what you say is true (which I doubt since I just checked the ecnl site).

Why can’t you move on? You are miserable. Soccer is too much for you. This should be a fun time for you and your kid but obviously it’s not and you are so miserable you post on a troll site.

One day your pride will kick in. It has to
        Answer one simple question. Is Brian on the sidelines with the team during games? Yes or No?

Comment

To the “good vibes” “peace” quoting mom. You are starting to unravel. And we are really worried about you. It’s just soccer. You literally sound deranged. Did this DAD hook your kid up? Is this why you’re behaving this way?
          Your weird Passive aggressive posts are nutty.

Comment

Answer one simple question. Is Brian on the sidelines with the team during games? Yes or No?
            No. Sorry I have never seen that.

Comment

Good for you telling the truth. I just posted my opinion on this above. Know people are rooting for this team now as this bullying is very unfortunate. Stay positive. People see right through these bully posts.
              I agree with you. The bullying of this team for this long is unreal. I am pulling for this team also.

Comment

The FC BUCKS ECNL 06 GIRLS TEAM HAS A BUNCH OF PARENTS WHO ARE LIARS.

This Brian coach dad assistant guy has a daughter ON THE TEAM.

It is not rocket science to figure this out. They are embarrassed and will not admit it.

Let’s move on people.

Comment

It is not rocket science to figure this out. They are embarrassed and will not admit it.

Let’s move on people.
                  The Manager has a daughter on this team. Not a coach. Facts.

You are a bully.

Everyone,
                  Let’s stand up against this type of bullying in youth sports.

I stand with FC BUCKS ECNL 06 GIRLS TEAM and against bullying in youth sports.

Comment

Ok, now I’m picturing the scene from Airplane where the all the passengers were slapping silly the **** out of the psycho woman.

Calm down lady, your kid is in. This Brian guy, manager, coach, whatever the hell, he got her in. Your defensiveness and loyalty is over the top.

And kinda scary.

Comment

Ok, now I’m picturing the scene from Airplane where the all the passengers were slapping silly the **** out of the psycho woman.

Calm down lady, your kid is in. This Brian guy, manager, coach, whatever the hell, he got her in. Your defensiveness and loyalty is over the top.

And kinda scary.
                      But your bullying is what we are against.

I also stand with this team and against bullying.

Comment

The Manager has a daughter on this team. Not a coach. Facts.

You are a bully.

Everyone,
                        Let’s stand up against this type of bullying in youth sports.

I stand with FC BUCKS ECNL 06 GIRLS TEAM and against bullying in youth sports.
                        Just imagine when little Suzi PDA player decides to tryout for this team. She comes to tryouts and sees nothing out of the ordinary because BB pretends he is a total stranger to RF during tryouts. Now imagine little Suzi’s parents read this board and are left wondering what is true – whether BB is a coach or a manager, or a manager who coaches, etc. Lets say little Suzi’s parents believe those saying there is no dad coach. How do you think little Suzi and her parents are going to feel when the first practices and games come around and BB is out there coaching with RF, or alone when RF misses all or some games in the first tournament, like he has the past two years? Better yet, maybe they never come across this board. They look up the team on the ECNL website, and the FC Bucks website, and see only RF listed as the coach. What do you think little Suzi’s and her parents will be thinking when the see this strange man, who was never listed as a coach, show up and start coaching. In each instance, they are going to think the club lied to them and purposely hid the fact that there is an unlicensed, non professional coach, and they are going to think that the team has a bunch of delusional parents who are willing to lie on this board to protect BB for some reason.

Comment

Just imagine when little Suzi PDA player decides to tryout for this team. She comes to tryouts and sees nothing out of the ordinary because BB pretends he is a total stranger to RF during tryouts. Now imagine little Suzi’s parents read this board and are left wondering what is true – whether BB is a coach or a manager, or a manager who coaches, etc. Lets say little Suzi’s parents believe those saying there is no dad coach. How do you think little Suzi and her parents are going to feel when the first practices and games come around and BB is out there coaching with RF, or alone when RF misses all or some games in the first tournament, like he has the past two years? Better yet, maybe they never come across this board. They look up the team on the ECNL website, and the FC Bucks website, and see only RF listed as the coach. What do you think little Suzi’s and her parents will be thinking when the see this strange man, who was never listed as a coach, show up and start coaching. In each instance, they are going to think the club lied to them and purposely hid the fact that there is an unlicensed, non professional coach, and they are going to think that the team has a bunch of delusional parents who are willing to lie on this board to protect BB for some reason.

I also stand with FC BUCKS ECNL 06 GIRLS TEAM and against bullying in youth sports.
                          This type of bullying must stop in youth sports.

Comment

Let’s move on people.
                            Not to be weird, but many teams do this. SSS with the NT player has dad as assistant coach. Solar SC with NT player(s) has dad as assistant coach. So was Olivia M's dad.

I understand it looks bad from outside - but - when you stop looking at the optics of external coaches who drive this gossip and obvious preferences (hence a need for a head coach) - the results and motivation speak for itself.

Comment

Hey Fc bucks parents. Please please please stop writing stuff on here. We are all freaking out cause coach rich said he would cut us if he finds out our parents write on here so just stop. Ok
                              If you “stand” with FC Bucks, then you “stand” with a coach who BULLIES his players. One of your daughters posted this. This is a BULLY. There is also a patent on here who endlessly bullied an ex parent. It’s all on here for the world to see.

No one is going to want to come to your team. This thread will never go away and you have done a huge disservice to your kids.

Comment

If you “stand” with FC Bucks, then you “stand” with a coach who BULLIES his players. One of your daughters posted this. This is a BULLY. There is also a patent on here who endlessly bullied an ex parent. It’s all on here for the world to see.

No one is going to want to come to your team. This thread will never go away and you have done a huge disservice to your kids.
                                You are a bully. Proving it every post.

I also stand with this team and against bullying in youth sports.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X